Android Example Colourful Indicator

It comes from here. The project displays as an example a colourful battery level indicator. Lib files are in the /files folder of the B4A project. The indicator will only update/redraw when the integer value of the battery level changes up or down. The project uses inline Java code to extract the battery level.

pic1.png

Attachments

• FitChart.zip
    42.2 KB · Views: 529
Last edited:

mshafiee110

Licensed User
Longtime User

Johan Schoeman

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User

mshafiee110

Licensed User
Longtime User
Are you using the project that I have posted or did you start a new project? Projects posted runs on two of my devices.
I use your project.and errors 330,356 are for one device.

Johan Schoeman

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I use your project.and errors 330,356 are for one device.
Please post me your project as you have it at present. What device are you using and what version of Android OS are you running on that device?

mshafiee110

Licensed User
Longtime User
Please post me your project as you have it at present. What device are you using and what version of Android OS are you running on that device?
tnx @Johan Schoeman
I tested your sample,i use Blue stacks(4.4.2) and youwave(4.0.4) emulator .and use android-6.0\android.jar.

Shalu Samtani

Licensed User
Longtime User
Library fitchart not found, where i can get the library?
im search not found,,,
pliss give me the link library,,,

Johan Schoeman

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Library fitchart not found, where i can get the library?
im search not found,,,
pliss give me the link library,,,

See post #1
It comes from here. The project displays as an example a colourful battery level indicator. Lib files are in the /files folder of the B4A project. The indicator will only update/redraw when the integer value of the battery level changes up or down. The project uses inline Java code to extract the battery level.