iOS Question compile to library error

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
hi, i would like to create a library but i am getting an error when i compile to library. any help please?

thanks, ilan

Attachments

• log1.txt
    19.5 KB · Views: 153

klaus

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Did you ask for permission?
From the THIS thread:
Note that if you are using the hosted builder then you need to first receive a permission to compile a specific library. Please contact [email protected] and send your hosted builder id and the library name.

Upvote 0

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Did you ask for permission?
From the THIS thread:
Note that if you are using the hosted builder then you need to first receive a permission to compile a specific library. Please contact [email protected] and send your hosted builder id and the library name.

hi klaus, i am using a local builder.
i have compiled other libs for b4i successfully, but lately, it's not working anymore.

Upvote 0

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Upvote 0

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I've sent you an id for the hosted builder. Are you able to compile with it?

thank you erel for you help. i have already an active hosted builder account and also have tried that out but what i get is:

B4i Version: 6.30
Parsing code. (0.01s)
Building folders structure. (0.02s)
Compiling code. (0.01s)
Building XML file. (0.00s)
Building Xcode project (0.14s)
Sending data to remote compiler. Error
Missing permission for library compilation.

this i why i am using the local builder.

i have sent you (to [email protected]) the library project so if you want you can check if i have done something wrong or its an issue in the latest b4i version or maybe the b4i mac builder.

best regards, ilan

Upvote 0

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I'm able to compile your library with my local Mac, running Xcode 11.

It will be simpler and in most cases better to create a b4xlib which is just a zip with the source files.

i will create a b4xlib but just to understand, why i am not able to compile it to a lib? I am also using xcode 11 and libs that i have created before also are not compiling now. Is there something with the provision file? Have u used the project as is or changes something?

thanks, ilan

Upvote 0

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
t would have probably worked with the hosted

i have tried it out with my id and the id you sent me but got the same error.

however unless you really need it just make it a b4xlib.

i wanted to share it with the community thats why i wanted to build it. anyway thank you for your help.

best regards, ilan

Upvote 0