Compiling Problems - Images must not include spaces

J12345T

Licensed User
Hi All,

I'm trying to compile my program using the optimised compile. I have CF Net 2.0 installed but an error occurs:-

error CS2001: Source file 'icon.bmp' could not be found.

Although I have some 800 lines of code and 4 forms I don't think it ever calls for a file 'icon.bmp'. Just in case I added a picture and called it icon.bmp into the same directory however still no joy. Any ideas would be appreciated.

P.S. I have compiled an earlier version of the program using the legacy compiler with no probs and the program runs fine within B4PPC.

:sign0085:

J12345T

Licensed User
Thanks Erel,

I'll try to upload the file as I really can't see where it is calling for icon.bmp. It's probably something simple but I just can't see it. It obviously won't run without all the other files. Let me know if you need them also.

P.S. I apologise in advance for what is probably very messy code. I am a beginner.

Thanks,

JT

Attachments

• Airbus.sbp
    24.7 KB · Views: 212

klaus

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
To be able to test your program you should also join the bitmaps you are using, because the program is looking for those first. So it's nor easy to check the behaviour. Otherwise we must first look what bitmap is missing, add some dummy bitmaps and so on.

Best regards.

J12345T

Licensed User
:sign0161:

OK I tried that but it maxed out the upload limit after the first bmp. There are 22 bmp's, 3 tables and a number of txt files so I guess it's not really practical. The entire folder is 2.5mb. Maybe I could email it?

Thanks again for your help.

JT

J12345T

Licensed User
Thanks again Erel that fixed that problem. Next error is:-

CS1525 invalid expression term ')'
Table1.loadcsv("table1.csv",",",true)

Sorry again...

JT

dennishea

Licensed User
Hi J12345T.

I don't this is right.

Table1.loadcsv("table1.csv",",",true)

I think this is, the true's false wording depends on how you have your headers and col's set up.

Table1.LoadCSV ("table1.csv", ",", True, True)

:)

J12345T

Licensed User
Thanks.

You are correct however it seemed to work fine with the legacy compiler... I've corrected the error however I'm now getting other errors. I guess my code is just sloppy although not intentionally so; I'm just a beginner at all of this.

Cheers,

JT