Congratulations on the new forum look and feel Erel

Mahares

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
1. When I copy a code snippet from IDE to this box, the code looks very crowded and doubles up the line spacing as shown below. Is clicking the code icon and opening the very tiny form the only way to enter code without having to spend several minutes cleaning it up?
2. Also, How about reducing the size of the Avatar images to the left. They take up more that 10% of the horizontal spacing. It is the content of the thread that matters.

DimbtnNotVisitedAsButton
DimMyLvAsListView
DimtxtAsString

Upvote 0

Mahares

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
When I copy a code snippet from IDE directly to this box, even if I use tags the syntax is all bunched up. See sample below. Did anyone else have this problem? Thank you:

B4X:
DimCursor1AsCursor
DimB1, btnColorAsButton
DimtxtTest, txtTest2AsEditText

Upvote 0

Mahares

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
That is correct Erel. I am using Internet Explorer 10.
Also could you comment of this please:
How about reducing the size of the Avatar images to the left. They are distracting. They take up more that 10% of the horizontal spacing. It is the content of the thread that matters. If I am the only one with this opinion, then I have to adapt.

Upvote 0

Erel

B4X founder
Staff member
Licensed User
Longtime User
It seems like a bug with the text editor and Internet Explorer. Hopefully it will be fixed in a future version.

It is better to post forum suggestions in the Forum Discussions section. You are the first to mention this issue. Also note that the image size changes automatically when you browse with a narrower screen.

Upvote 0