B4J Question Connecting to a CCTV DVR, possible or not?

Colin Evans

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi

I have a sixteen port dvr CCTV device and use a third party android app to view the camera's I just wondered if it would be possible to connect and view using B4J, and if it is are there any examples

MWSnap203.jpg

Many thanks, I attach a copy of the settings screen

Colin Evans

Licensed User
Longtime User
I've tried the following which gets me to a user / password screen but the submit button is useless,

WebView1.LoadUrl("http://192.168.1.143:80/") I get the following screen log on
1602178014501.png

if I tried it in Chrome it states I need the'ie' chome extension, which if I use it works and the submit button is activated and field names displayed, and I can log into the camera views with just the username = admin

chrome-extension://hehijbfgiekmjfkfjpbkbammjbdenadd/nhc.htm#url=http://192.168.1.143/
1602178045031.png

I notice from searching the forum a number of people have asked if it is possible but have never had a reply

Attachments

• 1602177310479.png
    1602177310479.png
    3.6 KB · Views: 154
  • 1602177374236.png
    1602177374236.png
    4.9 KB · Views: 160
  • 1602177421794.png
    1602177421794.png
    5.6 KB · Views: 186
Upvote 0

TILogistic

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Did you see this?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

TILogistic

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Please state the model and manufacturer of the DVR and I'll see if I can help you.

We already made an APP that connects to a DVR to watch CCTV

Upvote 0

Colin Evans

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi

many thanks for your advice, not sure how I could use the examples you mentioned

As far as I can make out the model is H.264 DVR, don't know if that helps but hopefully it does

Thanks again

Upvote 0

Colin Evans

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi, thanks again for all your help, I can login using either the browser or the CMS software available on the web

But what I wanted to do is be able to access individual channels (camera1 or camera2 etc) in an app, so I can just display individual camera's without all the bloatware that comes with the browser or cms software.

Not sure if this is possible but thought I'd ask

Thanks again for all your help

Upvote 0

Colin Evans

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi, thanks again for all your help, I can login using either the browser or the CMS software available on the web

But what I wanted to do is be able to access individual channels (camera1 or camera2 etc) in an app, so I can just display individual camera's without all the bloatware that comes with the browser or cms software.

Not sure if this is possible but thought I'd ask

Thanks again for all your help

Hi oparra don't suppose you've got an example of what you achieved so I could have a go with your code, or try to understand better, many thanks

Upvote 0

Colin Evans

Licensed User
Longtime User
Upvote 0