iOS Question Designer Scripts Problem

Allan Cameron

Licensed User
Longtime User
Erel--It would be very helpful if you or others could clarify what needs to be done if you upgrade to today's B4I version with designer scripts. Do I need to, for example, create a new provisioning file? The problem is that although I see the changes in the designer, the changes do not appear in the hosted compiled version. I deleted the Bridge on my iphone and installed a new version.

Allan Cameron

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi Erel and Klaus--It could be me/my configuration, but I am experiencing a few issues with designer scripts--for example, Autoscale works in the Designer but produces text that is too large when the program is compiled, I cannot get an image to show in a button in the Navigation Bar, the VerticalCenter function does not appear to work in the Designer or a compiled program. It would be great if these issues could be resolved in the next B4i release.

Upvote 0

Erel

B4X founder
Staff member
Licensed User
Longtime User
I've just updated a new version that fixes several issues with the designer script. I'm not familiar with any other issues. Try the new version (make sure to update the builder if you are using a local builder). If there are still issues then please upload a project that demonstrates the issues.

Note that the navigation bar is not related to the designer script.

Upvote 0