Android Question Dji Library Update

PABLO2013

Licensed User
Longtime User
There would be the possibility of updating this library, to use these in addition to the new drones in more recent androids, thanks

Android MSDK 5.5.0:
Download link: Click here
Highlight:
* Adapted to Android 13
* Added new key functions such as flight perception
* Fixed several Bugs. For the list of bugs fixed, please refer to the release note

Hodi

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi @PABLO2013 ,
did you managed to create a new library for SDK 5? I tried to update the example from Erel with the newer SDK but wasn´t able.

Best regards,
Tobi

Upvote 0

PABLO2013

Licensed User
Longtime User
Greetings, I hope you are well, unfortunately not, since the biggest problem is that the sdk 5 has a part in java and another in kotlin and I work in eclipse and I have not been able or I do not know how to integrate both things in one language, in general terms It is the same but the handling is not. I think that if there were several of us Erel maybe, however the last communication, he was not interested and although he did not say it expressly, it seems that he has no interest, what country are you from...

Upvote 0

PABLO2013

Licensed User
Longtime User
The only advantage is that at least the Matris 300 and 350 are also in SDK 4... and there is the possibility of programming for the most industrial DJI drone that exists...

Upvote 0

PABLO2013

Licensed User
Longtime User
Do you know if it is possible or where it is possible for Java and Kotlin to function together or something similar, I don't know...

Upvote 0

Erel

B4X founder
Staff member
Licensed User
Longtime User
Erel maybe, however the last communication, he was not interested and although he did not say it expressly,
That's not true and I do plan to create a wrapper at some point (it will take time, don't wait for it if you need a solution right now). The main problem is that the new SDK is not backward compatible and is not supported by many drones.

Upvote 0

PABLO2013

Licensed User
Longtime User
Many apologies for my comment, I just said it wrong and quickly...of course I understand that it is not easy and that these developments have their cost in time and money and I am never doubting your knowledge and your infinite valuable help , that is what is true, + thank you

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Hodi

Licensed User
Longtime User
Greetings, I hope you are well, unfortunately not, since the biggest problem is that the sdk 5 has a part in java and another in kotlin and I work in eclipse and I have not been able or I do not know how to integrate both things in one language, in general terms It is the same but the handling is not. I think that if there were several of us Erel maybe, however the last communication, he was not interested and although he did not say it expressly, it seems that he has no interest, what country are you from...
Hey Pablo, I´m from Germany.

Upvote 0

Hodi

Licensed User
Longtime User
Thanks to both of you!
I will start to learn more about Kotlin and the creation of "wrapper" in the meantime. Lets see if I will be faster than one of you ;-)

Upvote 0