Android Question Does ImageView not work with the AutoScale module?

Helio

Does ImageView not work correctly with the AutoScale module? I have a game that has many imageviews in different columns and rows, separated by the same space. Using the autoscale module, the images are separated into different spaces horizontally and vertically (the vertical space is larger than the horizontal). I saw the example of the keyboard with the buttons and the separation is the same, both horizontal and vertical. Replaces the buttons with the imageviews and the separation was different.
Detail: all views were added programmatically.

Helio

It can be added programmatically. Because my game is all centered on programmatically loaded imageviews. As I understand it, the properties are not the same and it is not enough to replace one view with another.

Upvote 0

DonManfred

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
It can be added programmatically. Because my game is all centered on programmatically loaded imageviews.

Upvote 0

Helio

The result is identical, for my purpose. Views are separated in the same way!

See the image. On my device it looks like this, but on a larger one, using the specific scale module for the imageview, the vertical separations between the imageviews are much larger than the horizontal separations, maintaining their original dimensions. What I did was modify the scale module so that the imageviews were treated as buttons, for example, although in this case the imageviews lose their original dimensions (they get taller). I think that with BaXImageview the result is the same, or not?
snap_assist_screenshot_1614016638.png

Upvote 0

Helio

It is a memory game and I want the pieces, all square, (equal width and height), to fit any screen size. In this image appears the option with 40 pieces. If I do not use the modified autoscale module, the parts will also be displayed square in other screen sizes, but exceeding the height and width of the screen. Using the autoscale module without modifications it appears with different horizontal and vertical gaps - which is not at all elegant - and using the modified module, all pieces are displayed on the screen, but stretched.

Upvote 0