B4J Question Drawing lines, circles, and rectangles as views in the internal designer

VB6Back

Hello All,

Let me first state that I first came across B4J many years ago when I was trying to find an easy way of migrating VB6 code. At that time I wasn't really sure how the product would evolve and didn't take the risk of using it for commercial applications.

Looking at it now, I was very impressed by the way it has evolved and the committed support provided by the community and followup responses from Eric.

Now to the problem I am faced with. I had developed an application using scene builder layouts that I am trying to rebuild using the internal designer. In the scene builder layouts I use lines, circles, and rectangles drawn by dragging and dropping them in the layout.

In the internal designer, I do not see such entities under the add view menu. I know I can do this by code but that would be tedious.

Is there a way of adding such entities to the views defined within the internal designer?

MarkusR

Licensed User
Longtime User
you can make an customview(usercontrol), but then you not have a preview image in the designer.

Upvote 0