iOS Question Error at rapid debug

ThePuiu

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi, this is my first post on B4I area! Unfortunately, my experience with Mac and B4I is almost 0. I want to translate my B4A apps to IOS. I tried to follow exactly this tutorial: "Creating a certificate and provisioning profile", except step where I choose Wildcard App ID when i cannot put only a * because a string as "xxx.*" was required.
Finally, I managed to launch a "Hello world" application but only in the simulator. Build server run correctly. When I try to install it on an iPad, I receive the following error message: (see err1.jpg). I've attached images with the B4I settings.
Can you help me with some advice?

Attachments

• err1.jpg
    err1.jpg
    121 KB · Views: 188
  • err2.jpg
    err2.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 176
  • err3.jpg
    err3.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 177
  • err4.jpg
    err4.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 185
  • err5.jpg
    err5.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 188

ThePuiu

Licensed User
Longtime User
I tried what you suggested and now the answer is that in the attached picture. I scanned the QR code and installed the application. The desktop icon appeared but when I tried to open the application, the message appears in the attached picture. What am I doing wrong?

Attachments

• err6.jpg
    err6.jpg
    137.1 KB · Views: 179
  • err7.jpg
    err7.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 182
Upvote 0

ThePuiu

Licensed User
Longtime User
i found the problem...doesn't chose Tools -> Device IP Address to my Ipad 192.168.0.25. After that, my first app run perfectly! What should I do next?

Upvote 0

ThePuiu

Licensed User
Longtime User
I could only install the app on iPad using my hosted builder temporary account. After reinstalling B4IBridge and restarting the tablet, I can reinstall my first app using the Mac! At least for the moment, I feel a rather unstable system. I hope that after familiarizing myself with the new work system, it will be all fluid as it is with B4A!

Ty Erel, as usually, you are our help!

Upvote 0