iOS Question Error at rapid debug

ThePuiu

Licensed User
Hi, this is my first post on B4I area! Unfortunately, my experience with Mac and B4I is almost 0. I want to translate my B4A apps to IOS. I tried to follow exactly this tutorial: "Creating a certificate and provisioning profile", except step where I choose Wildcard App ID when i cannot put only a * because a string as "xxx.*" was required.
Finally, I managed to launch a "Hello world" application but only in the simulator. Build server run correctly. When I try to install it on an iPad, I receive the following error message: (see err1.jpg). I've attached images with the B4I settings.
Can you help me with some advice?

Attachments

ThePuiu

Licensed User
I tried what you suggested and now the answer is that in the attached picture. I scanned the QR code and installed the application. The desktop icon appeared but when I tried to open the application, the message appears in the attached picture. What am I doing wrong?

Attachments

ThePuiu

Licensed User
i found the problem...doesn't chose Tools -> Device IP Address to my Ipad 192.168.0.25. After that, my first app run perfectly! What should I do next?

ThePuiu

Licensed User
I could only install the app on iPad using my hosted builder temporary account. After reinstalling B4IBridge and restarting the tablet, I can reinstall my first app using the Mac! At least for the moment, I feel a rather unstable system. I hope that after familiarizing myself with the new work system, it will be all fluid as it is with B4A!

Ty Erel, as usually, you are our help!