iOS Question Error building release app

mcorbeel

Licensed User
Longtime User
I have an issue with building my release app. The provision profile includes iCloud support. This is the error that is shown.
I included these lines in my project:
B4X:
#MinVersion: 9
#Entitlement: <key>com.apple.developer.icloud-services</key><string>*</string><key>com.apple.developer.icloud-container-identifiers</key><array></array>
#Entitlement: <key>com.apple.developer.icloud-container-development-container-identifiers</key><array></array>

mcorbeel

Licensed User
Longtime User
In the App ID modification I have the choice of xcode 5 or 6... tried both. What I did not do is configure the iCloud containers. Is this required?

Upvote 0

mcorbeel

Licensed User
Longtime User
The steps I did:
- on Apple Dev modified my app id, checked the iCloud option and saved it
- removed all app store provision profiles i had
- created new provision profile for App Store distribution and linked it to my app id
- downloaded this provision profile and referenced it in my project
- to be sure, also downloaded distribution certificate again, and referenced it in my project
- in B4i, build release app with hosted builder (tried both primary and secondary server)
and have this result:

Upvote 0

mcorbeel

Licensed User
Longtime User
A bit of good news! I managed to build the release of my app by modifying #MinVersion: 9 to #MinVersion: 11
The build is now okay, unfortunately the upload to iTunes Connect gives:

Upvote 0

mcorbeel

Licensed User
Longtime User
Finally succeeded in uploading my release to App store.
I removed <string>*</string> from the entitlement. This is my final code:
B4X:
#MinVersion: 11
#Entitlement: <key>com.apple.developer.icloud-services</key><key>com.apple.developer.icloud-container-identifiers</key><array></array>
#Entitlement: <key>com.apple.developer.icloud-container-development-container-identifiers</key><array></array>

Upvote 0
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…