Other B4i v2.30 BETA has been released

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erel

B4X founder
Staff member
Licensed User
Longtime User
I'm happy to release B4i v2.30 beta version.

Developers who are eligible for a free upgrade will receive an email with upgrade instructions.

Improvements:
  • Advanced optimizations were added to the debugger which significantly improve the debugger performance.
  • It is now possible to upload applications to iTunes Connect from the hosted builder.
  • Support for Xcode 7.
  • PageViewController - Controller that contains multiple Pages and allows the user to switch between the pages with a swipe gesture.
  • Refresh button in the designer files tab. Copies the designer files to the device. This is useful when you modify an existing file.
  • #DebuggerDisableOptimization attribute: https://www.b4x.com/android/forum/threads/b4j-v3-70-beta-is-available-for-download.58283/#content
  • #QueriesSchemes attribute: Due to a new security feature in iOS 9 you need to list all the schemes that your app passes to App.CanOpenURL.
    Note that this attribute is not available in beta #1.
  • Deployments improvements related to iOS 9.
  • Bug fixes.
Remember that this is a beta version. It is recommended to backup your projects.

You can install v2.30 together with previous versions. Make sure to install it in a different folder.

Last edited:

Erel

B4X founder
Staff member
Licensed User
Longtime User
The solution as posted in that thread is to make sure that Application_Start is quick enough. You can load the layout and then use CallSubDelayed to call a sub that will do any other "heavy" task.

Has keychan group access in this version ?
iPhone library v1.60 supports keychain access: https://www.b4x.com/android/forum/threads/updates-to-internal-libraries.48179/page-2#post-372360

Upvote 0

tucano2000

Licensed User
Longtime User
Never more because windows didn't created the file thumbs.db in files folder. I think that if i use windows explorer in files folder of applicattion to copy or delete files, some times thumbs.db is created. This is to image files.

Upvote 0

HaiderDhun

Licensed User
While uploading to Itunes connect it is giving the following message even though my Apple ID and pwd is correct.

Uploading ipa file.
Submitting app (this step can take several minutes to complete).
Error: 2015-12-23 12:17:55.767 altool[90131:23079036] *** Error: Errors uploading 'RateViewSfs.ipa': (
"Error Domain=ITunesConnectionOperationErrorDomain Code=1605 \"You are not authorized to use this service.\" UserInfo={NSLocalizedRecoverySuggestion=You are not authorized to use this service., NSLocalizedDescription=You are not authorized to use this service., NSLocalizedFailureReason=iTunes Store operation failed.}"
)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.