Other B4i v2.30 BETA has been released

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erel

Administrator
Staff member
Licensed User
The solution as posted in that thread is to make sure that Application_Start is quick enough. You can load the layout and then use CallSubDelayed to call a sub that will do any other "heavy" task.

Has keychan group access in this version ?
iPhone library v1.60 supports keychain access: http://www.b4x.com/android/forum/threads/updates-to-internal-libraries.48179/page-2#post-372360

Erel

Administrator
Staff member
Licensed User
I wasn't able to reproduce it. Do you still encounter this issue?

tucano2000

Licensed User
Never more because windows didn't created the file thumbs.db in files folder. I think that if i use windows explorer in files folder of applicattion to copy or delete files, some times thumbs.db is created. This is to image files.

Erel

Administrator
Staff member
Licensed User
Note that you are posting in the wrong place.

Please start a new thread for this question. I'm not familiar with such bug.

HaiderDhun

Licensed User
While uploading to Itunes connect it is giving the following message even though my Apple ID and pwd is correct.

Uploading ipa file.
Submitting app (this step can take several minutes to complete).
Error: 2015-12-23 12:17:55.767 altool[90131:23079036] *** Error: Errors uploading 'RateViewSfs.ipa': (
"Error Domain=ITunesConnectionOperationErrorDomain Code=1605 \"You are not authorized to use this service.\" UserInfo={NSLocalizedRecoverySuggestion=You are not authorized to use this service., NSLocalizedDescription=You are not authorized to use this service., NSLocalizedFailureReason=iTunes Store operation failed.}"
)

Status
Not open for further replies.