iOS Question error compiling app

marcick

Licensed User
Longtime User
Everytime I have to modify my app and switch on my Mac, something is changed in the environment and I have problem.
Let's analyze what's changed during these last 2 or 3 weeks:

1. Xcode has been updated to 10.2. I have launched it to install the additional components and I have removed the UploadedProject folder. Ok.
  2. Apple required the two factor authentication for my account. Ok, did it.
  3. My developer membership has been renewed. I have checked the developer console. All certificates are valid. I just had to refresh the list of enabled devices.
  4. Some library has been updated. Ok, i have updated also the Lib folder on my Mac.
And now my compilation fails ...

I see this at the beginning of the error log:

B4X:
B4i Version: 5.30
Parsing code.    (0.24s)
Building folders structure.    (0.21s)
Compiling code.    (2.22s)
Compiling layouts code.    (0.14s)
Compiling debugger engine code.    (11.11s)
Building Xcode project    (1.51s)
Sending data to remote compiler.    Error
B4i line: 442
SatAvg=SatAvg+ExportDBRec.Sat
expected identifier

note: SetAvg is an Int and ExportDBRec is a custom type

But also at the end of the error looks like there are problems with the Provisionng Profile.

B4X:
Failed to load profile "/Users/EB/Library/MobileDevice/Provisioning Profiles/1e046e50-aee3-4831-bdd0-cc2ee4a3627d" (Error Domain=DVTProvisioningProfileSourceErrorDomain Code=0 "No provisioning profile provider found for profile "/Users/EB/Library/MobileDevice/Provisioning Profiles/1e046e50-aee3-4831-bdd0-cc2ee4a3627d"." UserInfo={NSLocalizedDescription=No provisioning profile provider found for profile "/Users/EB/Library/MobileDevice/Provisioning Profiles/1e046e50-aee3-4831-bdd0-cc2ee4a3627d".})
** BUILD FAILED **

I have decided to revoke all certificates and provisioning profiles and generate new one, but no success.
Any idea what's happened ?

marcick

Licensed User
Longtime User
uhm ... yes ...
But now I'm retrieving the official version of my app (that one that is on the store) and I can't compile it.
So the problem is not in the source code modification I was doing today.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

marcick

Licensed User
Longtime User
maybe some problems with libraries ? Can you give me a try with the hosted builder ?

Upvote 0

marcick

Licensed User
Longtime User
Thank you Erel, I can compile with the hosted builder and there are two problems to solve:

1. the GoogleMap is blank ... I tested also with the sample in the tutorial, using my ApiKey that is working with the App from the store.
  2. what's happened to my local Mac ? I have a doubt now: which version of Xcode I was using before the recent updates ? May be I was using 9.2 and 10.2 gives me problems ?

Upvote 0

marcick

Licensed User
Longtime User
About point 2, I have discovered analyzing the .ipa that my app was compiled with Xcode 10.1.0 and now I have updated to 10.2.
Is there any known problem about this ?

Also I can't explain why my GoogleMap is blank if I compile my working official app with your hosted builder

Upvote 0

marcick

Licensed User
Longtime User
After a lot of hours, the unpacking of the Xcode10.1 XIP archive is at 20%. I'm still not able to say if the problem is 10.2
Would be good if I could use the hosted builder in the meanwhile, but there is the problem with GoogleMap.
I suppose that there is no problem your side with the GoogleMap example, right ?
A blank map is usually due to an invalid API key, but my key is working in the store version of the app, can't understand what's happening.

Upvote 0

marcick

Licensed User
Longtime User
If I compile the GoogleMap sample with the hosted builder (using my current working ApiKey) I have a blank map.
For the other problem, I don't know the cause but I had to downgrade to Xcode 10.1 to solve.
No problem, thanks

Upvote 0