iOS Question error publishing to appstore

americo Montes

Licensed User
I have an application that is basically a keypad that allows you to send SMS text messages through a keypad to another cell phone, but after many headaches, I finally managed to go up to the app Store connect and I get an email that says : ITMS-90078: Missing Push Notification Entitlement - Your app appears to register with the Apple Push Notification service, but the app signature's entitlements do not include the "aps-environment" entitlement. If your app uses the Apple Push Notification service, make sure your App ID is enabled for Push Notification in the Provisioning Portal, and resubmit after signing your app with a Distribution provisioning profile that includes the "aps-environment" entitlement. Xcode does not automatically copy the aps-environment entitlement from provisioning profiles at build time. This behavior is intentional. To use this entitlement, either enable Push Notifications in the project editor's Capabilities pane, or manually add the entitlement to your entitlements file.

I have changed the provisioning file but the error continues I must do something in the b4i code or configure something. ? I'm not sure what my message needs" push notification." please help