when i compile and run my tablet says: Error saving APK
everything else seems ok ("
Installing file to device. (0.29s)
Installing with B4A-Bridge.
Completed successfully.")

but i get nothing on my tablet
can help please

RuiCostaDuvidas

Hard to say. Can you test it on another device?
If you enable USB debug mode then you can use it instead. If there is an error, it will provide more information.

Another thing to test is to create a new project, set the package name to something that is 100% unique and run it.

Upvote 0

RuiCostaDuvidas

enabled USB debug mode as you sugested and everithing works as it should. i also created a new project and test. B4A Bridge failed again. UsB debug installed it correctly on my Lenovo TB X104F android v8.1.0
I would prefer to work with B4A Bridge as i use to. Is there anithing i can do after this?

Upvote 0

RuiCostaDuvidas

enabled USB debug mode as you sugested and everithing works as it should. i also created a new project and test. B4A Bridge failed again. UsB debug installed it correctly on my Lenovo TB X104F android v8.1.0
I would prefer to work with B4A Bridge as i use to. Is there anithing i can do after this?
sending logs that i can see now (using USB debug) that i think are related to previous runs using B4A Bridge
Connected to B4A-Bridge (Wifi)
Streams_terminated
Connected to B4A-Bridge (Wifi)
Installing file.
java.io.FileNotFoundException: /storage/emulated/0/Android/data/anywheresoftware.b4a.b4abridge/files/temp1.apk (I/O error)--> repeated 4 times
(RuntimeException) java.lang.RuntimeException: Object should first be initialized (OutputStream). --> repeated 21 times
** Activity (main) Pause, UserClosed = false **
Sleep not resumed (context is paused): anywheresoftware.b4a.b4abridge.anotherprogressbar$ResumableSub_BusyLoop
java.net.SocketException: Connection reset
** Activity (main) Create, isFirst = false **
** Activity (main) Resume **

hoping it can somehow help

Upvote 0

Tron

Licensed User
Longtime User
b4a version 11.50, B4A Bridge v2.62, windows 10 64 bits
when i compile and run my tablet says: Error saving APK
everything else seems ok ("
Installing file to device. (0.29s)
Installing with B4A-Bridge.
Completed successfully.")

but i get nothing on my tablet
can help please
My solution for this:
Please go to the B4A Bridge permissions under "Apps and Notifications" and make sure , that the permission for Storage is active (In my case it was disabled).
After activating successful, the Layout Editor will be installed too.
br Jens 000.png

Last edited:
Upvote 0