B4i Library FacebookShare - Share Photo, Video, Link with native Facebook App

Hi,

After that Erel has added the iFacebook Library this is a small addon to be able to share photo, video, link with native Facebook iOS app. Those are just the basics. I can be extended a lot.

Step 1.

Download the iFacebook.xml attached and replace it with the one in the Libraries folder of B4i.
Download the FacebookShare.bas Module and add it to your project.

Step 2.

Follow the FireBase Sign in tutorial carefully

https://www.b4x.com/android/forum/t...uthenticate-your-users-google-facebook.68625/

Thats it.

Now you are able to share photo,video,links with native facebook app.

Use the ShareLink, SharePhoto or ShareVideo methods to share your content.

UPDATED: ADDED LIKE BUTTON Control.

Use CreateLikeButton function. It is returning a View.

PS: to share a link the URL string must be the full url (start with "http://")

regards

Narek

Attachments

• iFacebook.xml
    1.8 KB · Views: 20
  • FacebookShare.bas
    3.2 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:

tufanv

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
TY Very much ! this is very important. Is it possible to make like a page of our games for example ?

tufanv

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
It can be extended to support all the features of Facebook iOS sdk.
I think I will change the name to Facebook SDK so it can be used not only for sharing.
THats one of the ost important sdk for b4i. I hope you can extend it for many features ! Thanks again

narek adonts

Licensed User
Longtime User

tufanv

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Added CreateLikeButton. See 1st post.

Narek
If I have one more chance to ask for something about facebook sdk and if you are able to do , To use facebook ads efficiently ( to advertsie your app on facebook , not publish facebook ads ) with cpi campaigns , tracking conversions , facebook requires sdk to be implemented into app. I think it tracks for conversions with that and with that you can use full features of facebookd advertising. If you have time and if it is not a long work , ıt would be great !