iOS Question Firebase Auth "User.id" Not Reset

Ertan

Licensed User
Hello there
I use Facebook and Google Firebase Auth.

First of all, I would like to point out that I did not have such a problem in Android.

I got stuck somewhere while importing my project to iOS.

When I log into my application with google or facebook, I can make the events I want.

However, when the user deletes the application and then when install the user can log in again without query. since the "User.id" remains in the memory. (I guess it's memory.)

but there is no such problem in android. I can get a subscription query again when the user logs in with google or facebook, deletes the application and installs it again.
So I want it to pretend it has no input before.

Ertan

Licensed User
Upvote 0

Computersmith64

Licensed User
Longtime User
The user files are backed up automatically. This is a good feature of iOS. Also happens in newer versions of Android.

I still don't understand the problem so can't help you. Sorry.
I think what @Ertan is trying to say is that if a user installs his app on an Android device, logs in (to whatever) via Firebase Auth, then uninstalls the app, the Firebase login is reset so that if the user then reinstalls his app, they aren't automatically logged back in. It seems that in iOS, the Firebase login isn't reset - so when the user reinstalls the iOS app it automatically logs back in. This is not the behavior he was expecting.

- Colin.

Upvote 0

Ertan

Licensed User
I think what @Ertan is trying to say is that if a user installs his app on an Android device, logs in (to whatever) via Firebase Auth, then uninstalls the app, the Firebase login is reset so that if the user then reinstalls his app, they aren't automatically logged back in. It seems that in iOS, the Firebase login isn't reset - so when the user reinstalls the iOS app it automatically logs back in. This is not the behavior he was expecting.

- Colin.
yes, that's exactly what I want to explain. Anyway we used another algorithm for this. Thank you.

Upvote 0