Android Question FirebaseAdMob errors

Abdou1283

Licensed User
HI all, i m using firebaseadmob in my app, but when i install the apk directly on my phone, i can view ads (banner and Interstitiel ads, but when i publish my app on google play store and download it from google play store, i can not see ads and it give me error code 3, can you help me please ??

Computersmith64

Licensed User
Longtime User
HI all, i m using firebaseadmob in my app, but when i install the apk directly on my phone, i can view ads (banner and Interstitiel ads, but when i publish my app on google play store and download it from google play store, i can not see ads and it give me error code 3, can you help me please ??

Just a suggestion: Try searching the forum for the particular issue you're having before you post a question. There have been several threads lately discussing this same issue & reading them might help you find a solution.

Having said that...

If you are able to receive test ads, then there is nothing wrong with your implementation. Have you used AdMob before? If not, make sure you have set up your payment details in AdMob because you will not get live ads until you do.

- Colin.

Upvote 0