Android Question FirebaseNotifications compiling error

mauro vicamini

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello evryone,
I cannot compile a project that uses FirebaseNotificanions library because return the following error:
B4X:
B4A Versione: 10.70
Analisi del Codice.    (0.03s)
    Java Versione: 8
Building folders structure.    (0.02s)
Esecuzione azione personalizzata.    (0.13s)
Compilazione del codice.    (0.06s)
Compilazione del codice di layouts    (0.00s)
Organizzazione Librerie.    (0.00s)
    (AndroidX SDK)
Compiling resources    (0.09s)
Linking resources    (0.66s)
Compilazione del codice Java prodotto.    (0.03s)
Conversione byte code - ottimizzazione dex.    Error
Uncaught translation error: com.android.dx.cf.code.SimException: invalid opcode ba (invokedynamic requires --min-sdk-version >= 26)
Uncaught translation error: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: already added: Lcom/google/firebase/iid/FirebaseInstanceIdReceiver;
Uncaught translation error: com.android.dx.cf.code.SimException: invalid opcode ba (invokedynamic requires --min-sdk-version >= 26)
3 errors; aborting

The project is an empty test project in which I've added only the FirebaseAnalitycs and FirebaseNotifications libraries. I've created this test project because I've the same problem in another more complex project that use more libraries, so I've created the empty new one and added only the last two libraries added to the original project and the problem is verified.
In addition, if it could be usefull, I've deselected only the FirebaseNotifications library and the compilation ends without problems. I've also try the solution of the the thread
but with no luck.

I attach the test project and the installed-components.txt to show the versions of the SDK component used. I attach also the screenshot of the configuration path window.

Thanks for the attention.

Bye

Attachments

• config_path.png
    config_path.png
    17.2 KB · Views: 117
  • installed-components.txt
    12.8 KB · Views: 166
  • notifications.zip
    115.2 KB · Views: 115

Andrew (Digitwell)

Licensed User
Longtime User
Have you tried the solution in this thread? which is related to the thread you posted.

Upvote 0