Android Question First start of B4A Bridge failed

TomKluz

Licensed User
Hello everyone,
After some exercises with B4J I have tryed to got familiar with B4A trial version to run first example and check everything before became a licenced.
Unfortunatelly I cannot establish any connection with a smarthon (ZTE BLADE A452 IP 192.168.0.102)
or cabe or by Bridge.
In case of cable I have switch on USB debugging but phone is still not recognised.
In case of Bridge IDE, Android SDK and Bridge is instaled, path is OK. IDE can see the ZTE BLADE IP adres but with note (not started). Bridge key START don't react. IDE is constantly trying to connect.
I don't know what to say more to describe current state. I will supply any additional info if necesarry.
Asking for help
Tomasz

TomKluz

Licensed User
I have uninstalled B4A Bridge at all, then press install buton again. No info about non market application has appeared at all. How to enter this settings ?

Upvote 0

TomKluz

Licensed User
This is Android 5.1, Instalation from unknown sources enabled, Smartfon rebooted and still no result Mr Erel

Upvote 0

TomKluz

Licensed User
I don't know how to do a screenshot of a device screen, so I am sending you a photo. Is it right ?

Attachments

• 20190205_160411[1].jpg
    20190205_160411[1].jpg
    334.5 KB · Views: 127
Upvote 0

TomKluz

Licensed User
One note more: then I start a buton to enable B4A Bridge info appears on the screen [Storage card not available. Make sure that your device is not enabled in USB storage mode]. After pressing OK buton you will see the the screen like on the photo.
I don't know if it is important

Upvote 0

TomKluz

Licensed User
Emulator - OK, but what about instalation an app on the phone ? Does it mean that I cannot install any app on the smartfone with no secondary SD card ?

Maybe it is possible to do a cable connect in this case ? In this case I am getting an info [No device found], USB debugging is enabled

Last edited:
Upvote 0

TomKluz

Licensed User
Obviously I will look for another device in mean time. Anyway, a first meeting with B4A is a crash. Can happen

Upvote 0

TomKluz

Licensed User
Mr Erel
Finally succes at the and of a day. I have 'grab' a phone from my wife (HTC , Android 7) and B4A Bridge has start with no complains.
Thank you so much for attending my problems.
Tomasz

Upvote 0