Share My Creation FluidCalc

Good Afternoon,

Just as a first explore into using B4A to make something useful for my work (as a vet).

Calculates fluid rates and changes the maintenance rate based on animal weight.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.thewrongroom.FluidCalcForVetsFree

1.png 2.png

Last edited:

NJDude

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Very nice, very clean and professional looking.

I see a few minor issues:

1- Tapping on RESULTS on the sliding menu, I would replace the Toast for a MsgBox, I didn't noticed it after I tried a couple of times.

2- Capture the BACK key, tapping it by mistake exits the app, I would either return to the Main screen or display a "Are you sure you want to exit?" message

3- Move the ABOUT after SETTINGS, it makes sense that way, since the "about" it's just information.

4- Increase the font size a little on THEORY, some people might find it hard to read, same goes for the DISCLAIMER.

5- The CONTACT DEVELOPER and SUGGEST FEATURE should open the email client and not show the list you display, some users might find that confusing.

6- Use Message boxes instead of Toasts in CALCULATOR, like I mentioned above, toasts are easily overlooked.

7- Use the proper word UNTIL instead of TILL.

8- On CALCULATOR, maybe add a CLEAR button, it will make things easier.

9- The ad is not centered when the device is in landscape, look HERE, there's also a misspelling, you have "...rather then kgs" it should be "...rather THAN kgs"

Keep up the good work.

Last edited:

AaronF88

Licensed User
Longtime User
Ive updated the app to reflect all those changes, besides the Clear button (because I didn't have enough time :eek:)

I'm also a doofus and lost my private key so I've had to create a new listing (rest assured the new key is backed up in MULTIPLE places now)