Android Code Snippet (B4A)FluidSlider [No Wrap]

Discussion in 'Code Snippets' started by Star-Dust, Apr 10, 2018.

1. Star-Dust

Star-Dust Expert Licensed User

A bit for challenge and a bit for fun with @moster67 I created a version entirely in B4A of the FluidSlide library. Find the wrapper created by @moster67 of the original library written in Kotlin here
    B4i version HERE

Instead in this post you find a similar version made in B4A with its source code

UPDATE

video.gif

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 10, 2018
  2. moster67

moster67 Expert Licensed User

More than once I have told @Star-Dust that he's good at writing native B4A-views and he accepted this challenge and wrote a beautiful sliderview within minutes mimicking the B4ASliderView I wrapped from a Kotlin-project.
    Well done!

3. LucaMs

LucaMs Expert Licensed User

To be precise, things went like this: I had the curiosity to know how the animation was made and I asked to analyze the original source.

Instead, in a very short time, @Star-Dust has realized his project (it's not exactly the same animation but very good).

4. asales

asales Well-Known Member Licensed User

Very, very nice!
    A question: is possible to set the MaxValue in runtime, because I don't see this property when I call "FluidSlider1.<properties>.

5. Star-Dust

Try it, set MaxValue as public and change the value in runtime or better create the sub setMaxValue and getMaxValue.

But obviously changing MaxValue you also have to change LabMax (label) and the position of Ball (Label)

asales likes this.
  6. Johan Hormaza

Johan Hormaza Active Member Licensed User

7. Star-Dust

Do not exaggerate, I had a good intuition a couple of times. Those good are others ;)

Johan Hormaza likes this.
  8. mcqueccu

mcqueccu Active Member Licensed User

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice