Share My Creation Fruit Ninja - Full Game [Source Code]

Hello Community,

i am working on a new B4X Game that I would to share with you.
it is a very popular game: Fruit Ninja.

The Source Code is for sale and includes:

- full B4X Source Code for all Platforms (B4A, B4i, B4J)
- collision detection class (Point collide with Circle, Circle collide with Circle, Point collide with Path)
- B4X Transition (a newer version than the one that is included in this forum)
- 2 game modes (classic, zenmode)
- multi language class
- many techniques that are fundamental for learning how to make Games (animations, game cycle, timing, collision, high score,...)
- AdMob integration
- Sound

I must say that it turned into a very interesting project. at the beginning, i thought it would be much simpler but i had to put quite some thought to solve problems and it looks really nice.
I am still testing it on my PC using b4j but i assume that it will run smoothly on b4a and b4i as well.

the libraries that I am using are this:

- Core
- B4XPages
- XUI

The Project is not finished but I have already something to show you:
(I believe that in about 2 weeks the Game will be finished)

EDIT:
- new video available on post #4).
- The game can now be purchased if someone is interested.
- i will be able to send the source only next week! (15/5/2022)

If you are interested in purchasing the Project and supporting me you can use the PAYPAL link in my signature and I will send you the source as soon as it is finished.

Thanks

Last edited:

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
i asked a question here:

so i want to answer it here in this thread but i still did not get anyone involed in it so i will wait a little

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User

ok here is the answer:

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Yes, very nice, but it has a flaw: it dirties the table with lots of stains!

it cleans it when the game if finished

As in many other games, you could add an object that shouldn't be hit, otherwise you would get a penalty.
there are 2 modes:

1, zen mode you have 90 seconds to cut as many fruits as you can. when score goes up the fruits will arrive faster
2, classic mode, you have 3 chances. if you miss a fruit you get 1 fail if you hit a bomb you get 1 fail. 3 fails = Game Over! (when score goes up the fruits will arrive faster)

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…