- As the \\path is a Networkpath you need to access this path using SMB library first (the FTP Library does not have access to any SMB Resource).
- Download the fileto your device
- and then you can upload it to FTP.
If the SMB Library is not working for you as you need to use SMB 2 Protocol: You can try my jcifs-ng Library.
- my app is on smart and tablet
- connect to my FTP server is ok.
- the PC and the smart/tablet is on INTRANET
- the FTP server is on INTERNET
- If my file on smart to upload is ok, but...
but i need to upload a file that is on PC (\\192.168.0.10\folder shared\file.txt) to FTP Server (220.127.116.11) using my android app.