Share My Creation GAPP Installer

Google Play Service and Google Play Store installer for chinese mobile phone such as Xiaomi, Oppo , Vivo etc..
This app needs internet to download all of google releated apk.
gapp.png

93426639_4035815236459380_3390024472781127680_o.jpg

Download Link : https://bit.ly/gappinstaller

Make with B4A.

Attachments

• 93426639_4035815236459380_3390024472781127680_o.jpg
    93426639_4035815236459380_3390024472781127680_o.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 2,380

max123

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi, many thanks for posting this.
Tried it on emulator but no luck.

The app start and I can download and install all services.

All services installed but PlayStore does not start.
Going to services I see that Framework and Play service had no permissons,
so I set all permissons, but nothing changed.
Tried to restart emulator but nothing changed.

You have some advices?

Thanks

max123

Licensed User
Longtime User
Thanks.
How I can get other ways GAPPS on emulator with Android 11 (SDK 30) ?

Is that possible maybe using Open GAPPS ?

What I need is to have a PlayStore and Youtube app that require Google services to work.

max123

Licensed User
Longtime User
I already use Bluestacks 5, but is not the same.
Open GAPPS can work on it ?

max123

Licensed User
Longtime User
@jahswant when you replied (post #7) I already had the same page open and still read and follow the tutorial, but this is for Android Studio emulator and on Mac device.

I follow last tutorial now.

Just another question around emulator, some ages ago when I used emulator with B4A I remember can change a lots of options like ram to assign, storage space etc.
Even there are templates for real device like Nexus.

Now when I create a Virtual device it only show me 3 devices, 2 phones and one tablet, no other options.
When I start emulator I go to Settings but here there are just a small amount of customization, not what I expects, eg I cannot know how set the storage space and other things.
Please, can you explain me a bit on this?

Thanks

Last edited:

max123

Licensed User
Longtime User
Both tutorials are unapplicable because are for MacOS and I'm on Windows 11.

Sifu

Thanks.
How I can get other ways GAPPS on emulator with Android 11 (SDK 30) ?

Is that possible maybe using Open GAPPS ?

What I need is to have a PlayStore and Youtube app that require Google services to work.
You can simply create an emulator which does have Google play support, you can do it in Android Studio or via the command line.
On a real device with an alternative rom, normally you install GAPPS via a zip via the boot loader, you need to restart your phone in a certain way with some knobs pushed in. Check XDA developers website for more info.

max123

Licensed User
Longtime User
Yes thanks,

I already flashed some time agos various custom roms on some real devices, rom like Cyanogen Mod,
and used a zip from CWM or TWRP recovery to add official Google Services.

I never installed Open GAPPS over adb interface and this is the work I attemp to do now.

Last edited:

Sifu

You could put it as zip on an uSDcard and insert it in the phone, then select it to install via TWRP or CWM. I used Cyanogenmod before too android 7 on a Galaxy 2. And the successor of course LineageOs.

max123

Licensed User
Longtime User
I don't have to install on real device but on Android Emulator that comes with Android SDK.
I tried a tons of guides today but none of them worked.

Last edited:

max123

Licensed User
Longtime User
The latter guide I've tried is this, I can push the Open GAPPS Zip on the emulator with adb push
command in the right place but then I cannot remount and install it.

Note that I started the emulator not from AVD Manager, because need to remount I just started it from a command prompt (As administator under Win11) this way:
Bash:
cd Android
cd emulator
emulator -list-avds
--> 10in_Tablet_Platform_30_default    # The name after creating it with AVD Manager

emulator @10in_Tablet_Platform_30_default --writable-system  # Writable

Then...
adb remount   # this now works

Here is the log:
C:\Android\emulator>emulator @10in_Tablet_Platform_30_default -writable-system
INFO | Android emulator version 31.3.10.0 (build_id 8807927) (CL:N/A)
emulator: INFO: Found systemPath C:\Android\system-images\android-30\default\x86_64\
INFO | Duplicate loglines will be removed, if you wish to see each indiviudal line launch with the -log-nofilter flag.
WARNING | unexpected system image feature string, emulator might not function correctly, please try updating the emulator.
WARNING | System image is writable
INFO | IPv4 server found: 192.168.178.1
INFO | added library vulkan-1.dll
INFO | configAndStartRenderer: setting vsync to 60 hz
WHPX on Windows 10.0.22000 detected.
Windows Hypervisor Platform accelerator is operational
WARNING | *** No gRPC protection active, consider launching with the -grpc-use-jwt flag.***
INFO | Started GRPC server at 127.0.0.1:8554, security: Local, auth: none
INFO | Advertising in: C:\Users\Massimo\AppData\Local\Temp\avd\running\pid_5296.ini
INFO | setDisplayConfigs w 1280 h 800 dpiX 160 dpiY 160
C:\Android\emulator\qemu\windows-x86_64\qemu-system-x86_64.exe: VQ 0 size 0x80 Guest index 0x2 inconsistent with Host index 0x3d0d: delta 0xc2f5
C:\Android\emulator\qemu\windows-x86_64\qemu-system-x86_64.exe: Failed to load virtio-blk:virtio
C:\Android\emulator\qemu\windows-x86_64\qemu-system-x86_64.exe: error while loading state for instance 0x0 of device '0000:00:03.0/virtio-blk'
INFO | Deleting snapshot default_boot
C:\Android\emulator\qemu\windows-x86_64\qemu-system-x86_64.exe: Guest says index 28726 is available
INFO | Critical: UpdateLayeredWindowIndirect failed for ptDst=(645, 181), size=(1033x84), dirty=(1033x84 0, 0) (Un dispositivo collegato al sistema non Þ in funzione.) ((null):0, (null))

INFO | boot completed
INFO | Increasing screen off timeout, logcat buffer size to 2M.
INFO | Revoking microphone permissions for Google App.
INFO | Critical: Failed to load https://maps.googleapis.com/maps/api/mapsjs/gen_204?csp_test=true: The 'Access-Control-Allow-Origin' header has a value 'qrc://' that is not equal to the supplied origin. Origin 'qrc://' is therefore not allowed access. (qrc:/html/js/location-mock-web-channel.js:0, (null))

INFO | Wait for emulator (pid 5296) 20 seconds to shutdown gracefully before kill;you can set environment variable ANDROID_EMULATOR_WAIT_TIME_BEFORE_KILL(in seconds) to change the default value (20 seconds)

but these commands do not works:
Bash:
mount -o remount,rw /
mount -o remount,rw /system
mkdir /tmp
cd /data/local/tmp
miniunz open_gapps-x86–6.0-mini-20170328.zip # Emulator doesn't have unzip
cp unzip-x86 /system/xbin/unzip
cp busybox-x86 /system/xbin/install
chmod +x /system/xbin/{unzip,install}

Here the link I follow:

Last edited:

Sifu

Is it correct that you need the Google play support? If so then you should choose the correct image to install. There are images with and without. This can also be done via command line.

max123

Licensed User
Longtime User
Yes it is correct, I need default Google services and Google Play Store.
I do not know what image you refer, on the emulator there are no images to load.

max123

Licensed User
Longtime User
The last link is referred to Android Studio Emulator, the AVD manager of B4A does not show options with different images containing Google services.
Starting with Android Studio 3.0 Canary 1, you have now some options of devices that come with the Play Store app built-in(Nexus 5X and Nexus 5 on image below).