Android Question Generate XML from JAR file

MARCELO KROL

Licensed User
Guys
I have a JAR that was provided by a hardware manufacturer. How to generate the XML of this JAR so that I can import it into the B4A IDE?
I saw some topics on the forum, but from what I understand directly how this process works.
Would anyone have a step-by-step guide?

DonManfred

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
How to generate the XML of this JAR
No such thing.

You need to write a wrapper for it with java. Search the forum about creating libraries

Alternatively you can use Javaobject to interact with the jar. https://www.b4x.com/android/forum/t...h-additionaljar-and-javaobject-picasso.40904/

Both methods requires some java-knowledge.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

MicroDrie

Licensed User
How to generate the XML of this JAR so that I can import it into the B4A IDE?
I wonder what exactly you mean by this question. Sometimes the extension of a zipped file (for example an XML file) is not zip, but converted to the extension jar. With the free Portable Apps application you could use the also free 7zip program to unzip the jar by selecting this jar and then clicking on the + button, or first look at the contents via 7zip by clicking on the jar file. after which you can "click" through the contents with 7zip. Please let us know if your problem has been resolved or if you have encountered any additional problems. Good luck.

Upvote 0