Android Question Google Analytics Error assistance

ntuser04

Licensed User
I have the following error from Google analytics and I am not able to duplicate it on my test devices. I know where in my code is calling the GetGoogleDirections but I do not know where the org.directionsactivity._vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv5 is being called? I do not know what the underscore after directionsactivity. means? I don't have any functions or variables similar to it. Is the underscore vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv some type of event that is messing up? Has anyone come across this error message before.

java.lang.RuntimeException:
at anywheresoftware.b4a.AbsObjectWrapper.getObject (AbsObjectWrapper.java:67)
at anywheresoftware.b4a.objects.MapFragmentWrapper$GoogleMapWrapper.getMyLocation (MapFragmentWrapper.java:316)
at org.directionsactivity$ResumableSub_GetGoogleDirections.resume (directionsactivity.java:647)
at org.directionsactivity._vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv5 (directionsactivity.java:566)
at org.directionsactivity$ResumableSub_CheckFromAndToText.resume (directionsactivity.java:507)
at org.directionsactivity._vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv4 (directionsactivity.java:452)
at org.directionsactivity._txtdirectionsactivitysearchto_enterpressed (directionsactivity.java:1385)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke (Native Method)
at anywheresoftware.b4a.BA.raiseEvent2 (BA.java:213)
at anywheresoftware.b4a.keywords.Common$11.run (Common.java:1178)
at android.os.Handler.handleCallback (Handler.java:873)
at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage (Handler.java:99)
at android.os.Looper.loop (Looper.java:193)
at android.app.ActivityThread.main (ActivityThread.java:6702)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke (Native Method)
at com.android.internal.os.RuntimeInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run (RuntimeInit.java:493)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main (ZygoteInit.java:911)

roumei

Licensed User
The vvv... are the obfuscated names of your subs. Open the file ObfuscatorMap.txt under Objects and search for vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv5 (without the underscore) to get the non-obfucscated sub name.

Another tip: always keep (in a backup or somewhere else) the ObfuscatorMap.txt for each #VersionCode that you uploaded to the Play Store. If you get an error for e.g., version 10, you'll need to check the corresponding ObfuscatorMap.txt file.

Upvote 0

ntuser04

Licensed User
The vvv... are the obfuscated names of your subs. Open the file ObfuscatorMap.txt under Objects and search for vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv5 (without the underscore) to get the non-obfucscated sub name.

Another tip: always keep (in a backup or somewhere else) the ObfuscatorMap.txt for each #VersionCode that you uploaded to the Play Store. If you get an error for e.g., version 10, you'll need to check the corresponding ObfuscatorMap.txt file.

Thanks Roumei. I'll check that out.

Upvote 0