iOS Tutorial GoogleMaps Tutorial

Status
Not open for further replies.
The iGoogleMaps library allows you to show a map inside your app:

SS-2014-11-17_09.18.50.png

It is similar to B4A GoogleMaps library.

1. In order to use it you need to get a free api key from Google. Follow the "Obtaining an API Key" steps: https://developers.google.com/maps/documentation/ios/start#obtaining_an_api_key

2. If you are using a local Mac builder then you need to first download the SDK to your Mac computer: www.b4x.com/b4i/files/GoogleMaps.framework.zip (download it from your Mac).
And copy GoogleMaps.framework package to the Libs folder.

Start with the attached project. You will need to change the package name.

When you are ready to start a new project you need to:
3. Add these two attributes to your project (if you want to show the user location):
B4X:
#PlistExtra:<key>NSLocationWhenInUseUsageDescription</key><string>Used to display the current navigation data.</string>
#PlistExtra:<key>NSLocationUsageDescription</key><string>Used to display the current navigation data.</string>
You can change the description text.
4. Set the minimum version to 11:
B4X:
#MinVersion: 11

5. Copy the GoogleMaps.bundle folder from the example project (under Files\Special) to Files\Special in your project.

You can download the example project from: https://www.b4x.com/b4i/files/GoogleMaps.zip

Updates:

- GoogleMaps iOS SDK v6.0.1 was uploaded to the builders.
Make sure to update Files\Special\GoogleMaps.bundle from the example project.
If using a local Mac then update the Mac frameworks (see step #2 above)
Set the minimum version to 11: #MinVersion: 11

Last edited:

zavaree

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi
i install last b4i in windows and macserver in local mac.
but when i try example showing this error :

B4i Version: 4.81
Parsing code. (0.08s)
Compiling code. (1.08s)
Compiling layouts code. (0.00s)
Compiling debugger engine code. (16.93s)
Building Xcode project (20.23s)
Sending data to remote compiler. Error
Out: Build settings from command line:
ARCHS = i386
CODE_SIGNING_REQUIRED = NO
CONFIGURATION_BUILD_DIR = /Users/zavaree/.Trash/macserver/UploadedProjects/<user id>/Payload
PRODUCT_NAME = B4i Example
SDKROOT = iphonesimulator9.2

=== BUILD TARGET B4iProject OF PROJECT B4iProject WITH CONFIGURATION Release ===

Check dependencies
No architectures to compile for (ARCHS=i386, VALID_ARCHS=armv7 armv7s arm64 x86_64).
warning: Capabilities that require entitlements from "B4i.entitlements" may not function in the Simulator because no development team was selected and the target "B4iProject" doesn't have a valid Code Signing Identity for iOS. Select a development team in the target editor.

Error: ** BUILD FAILED **

The following build commands failed:
Check dependencies
(1 failure)

zavaree

Licensed User
Longtime User
hi
Build server version: 4.60

i reinstall 4.8 and copy macserver to localmac.download GoogleMaps-2.6.0 and copy /Maps/Frameworks/GoogleMaps.framework to Libs. but :

B4X:
Parsing code.    (0.02s)
Compiling code.    (0.59s)
Compiling layouts code.    (0.00s)
Compiling debugger engine code.    (2.80s)
Building Xcode project    (0.92s)
Sending data to remote compiler.    Error
B4i line: 61
cvs.DrawLine(0, cvs.TargetRect.Bottom - 1dip, scr
no visible @interface for 'B4XCanvas' declares the selector 'DrawLine::::::'

Out: Build settings from command line:
    ARCHS = x86_64
    CODE_SIGNING_REQUIRED = NO
    CONFIGURATION_BUILD_DIR = /Users/zavaree/.Trash/macserver 1.10.49 AM/UploadedProjects/<user id>/Payload
    PRODUCT_NAME = B4i Example
    SDKROOT = iphonesimulator9.2

=== BUILD TARGET B4iProject OF PROJECT B4iProject WITH CONFIGURATION Release ===

Check dependencies
warning: Capabilities that require entitlements from "B4i.entitlements" may not function in the Simulator because no development team was selected and the target "B4iProject" doesn't have a valid Code Signing Identity for iOS. Select a development team in the target editor.

Create product structure
/bin/mkdir -p /Users/zavaree/.Trash/macserver\ 1.10.49\ AM/UploadedProjects/<user id>/Payload/B4i\ Example.app

CompileC build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphonesimulator/B4iProject.build/Objects-normal/x86_64/b4i_main.o B4iProject/b4i_main.m normal x86_64 objective-c com.apple.compilers.llvm.clang.1_0.compiler
    cd "/Users/zavaree/.Trash/macserver 1.10.49 AM/UploadedProjects/<user id>"
    export LANG=en_US.US-ASCII
    export PATH="/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneSimulator.platform/Developer/usr/bin:/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/usr/bin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/bin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/sbin"
    /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/bin/clang -x objective-c -arch x86_64 -fmessage-length=0 -fdiagnostics-show-note-include-stack -fmacro-backtrace-limit=0 -std=gnu99 -fobjc-arc -fmodules -gmodules -fmodules-prune-interval=86400 -fmodules-prune-after=345600 -fbuild-session-file=/var/folders/d_/v9m_5d0n3bq3k8m9vv5637hc0000gn/C/org.llvm.clang/ModuleCache/Session.modulevalidation -fmodules-validate-once-per-build-session -Wnon-modular-include-in-framework-module -Werror=non-modular-include-in-framework-module -Wno-trigraphs -fpascal-strings -O0 -Wno-missing-field-initializers -Wno-missing-prototypes -Werror=return-type -Wno-implicit-atomic-properties -Werror=deprecated-objc-isa-usage -Werror=objc-root-class -Wno-arc-repeated-use-of-weak -Wduplicate-method-match -Wno-missing-braces -Wparentheses -Wswitch -Wunused-function -Wno-unused-label -Wno-unused-parameter -Wunused-variable -Wunused-value -Wempty-body -Wconditional-uninitialized -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-shadow -Wno-four-char-constants -Wno-conversion -Wconstant-conversion -Wint-conversion -Wbool-conversion -Wenum-conversion -Wshorten-64-to-32 -Wpointer-sign -Wno-newline-eof -Wno-selector -Wno-strict-selector-match -Wundeclared-selector -Wno-deprecated-implementations -DNS_BLOCK_ASSERTIONS=1 -isysroot /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneSimulator.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneSimulator9.2.sdk -fasm-blocks -fstrict-aliasing -Wprotocol -Wdeprecated-declarations -mios-simulator-version-min=7.0 -fvisibility=hidden -Wno-sign-conversion -fobjc-abi-version=2 -fobjc-legacy-dispatch -iquote /Users/zavaree/.Trash/macserver\ 1.10.49\ AM/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphonesimulator/B4iProject.build/B4i\ Example-generated-files.hmap -I/Users/zavaree/.Trash/macserver\ 1.10.49\ AM/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphonesimulator/B4iProject.build/B4i\ Example-own-target-headers.hmap -I/Users/zavaree/.Trash/macserver\ 1.10.49\ AM/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphonesimulator/B4iProject.build/B4i\ Example-all-target-headers.hmap -iquote /Users/zavaree/.Trash/macserver\ 1.10.49\ AM/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphonesimulator/B4iProject.build/B4i\ Example-project-headers.hmap -I/Users/zavaree/.Trash/macserver\ 1.10.49\ AM/UploadedProjects/<user id>/Payload/include -I/Users/zavaree/.Trash/macserver\ 1.10.49\ AM/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphonesimulator/B4iProject.build/DerivedSources/x86_64 -I/Users/zavaree/.Trash/macserver\ 1.10.49\ AM/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphonesimulator/B4iProject.build/DerivedSources -F/Users/zavaree/.Trash/macserver\ 1.10.49\ AM/UploadedProjects/<user id>/Payload -F../../Libs -MMD -MT dependencies -MF /Users/zavaree/.Trash/macserver\ 1.10.49\ AM/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphonesimulator/B4iProject.build/Objects-normal/x86_64/b4i_main.d --serialize-diagnostics /Users/zavaree/.Trash/macserver\ 1.10.49\ AM/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphonesimulator/B4iProject.build/Objects-normal/x86_64/b4i_main.dia -c /Users/zavaree/.Trash/macserver\ 1.10.49\ AM/UploadedProjects/<user id>/B4iProject/b4i_main.m -o /Users/zavaree/.Trash/macserver\ 1.10.49\ AM/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphonesimulator/B4iProject.build/Objects-normal/x86_64/b4i_main.o

CompileC build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphonesimulator/B4iProject.build/Objects-normal/x86_64/b4i_mapscale.o B4iProject/b4i_mapscale.m normal x86_64 objective-c com.apple.compilers.llvm.clang.1_0.compiler
    export PATH="/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneSimulator.platform/Developer/usr/bin:/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/usr/bin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/bin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/sbin"
    /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/bin/clang -x objective-c -arch x86_64 -fmessage-length=0 -fdiagnostics-show-note-include-stack -fmacro-backtrace-limit=0 -std=gnu99 -fobjc-arc -fmodules -gmodules -fmodules-prune-interval=86400 -fmodules-prune-after=345600 -fbuild-session-file=/var/folders/d_/v9m_5d0n3bq3k8m9vv5637hc0000gn/C/org.llvm.clang/ModuleCache/Session.modulevalidation -fmodules-validate-once-per-build-session -Wnon-modular-include-in-framework-module -Werror=non-modular-include-in-framework-module -Wno-trigraphs -fpascal-strings -O0 -Wno-missing-field-initializers -Wno-missing-prototypes -Werror=return-type -Wno-implicit-atomic-properties -Werror=deprecated-objc-isa-usage -Werror=objc-root-class -Wno-arc-repeated-use-of-weak -Wduplicate-method-match -Wno-missing-braces -Wparentheses -Wswitch -Wunused-function -Wno-unused-label -Wno-unused-parameter -Wunused-variable -Wunused-value -Wempty-body -Wconditional-uninitialized -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-shadow -Wno-four-char-constants -Wno-conversion -Wconstant-conversion -Wint-conversion -Wbool-conversion -Wenum-conversion -Wshorten-64-to-32 -Wpointer-sign -Wno-newline-eof -Wno-selector -Wno-strict-selector-match -Wundeclared-selector -Wno-deprecated-implementations -DNS_BLOCK_ASSERTIONS=1 -isysroot /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneSimulator.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneSimulator9.2.sdk -fasm-blocks -fstrict-aliasing -Wprotocol -Wdeprecated-declarations -mios-simulator-version-min=7.0 -fvisibility=hidden -Wno-sign-conversion -fobjc-abi-version=2 -fobjc-legacy-dispatch -iquote /Users/zavaree/.Trash/macserver\ 1.10.49\ AM/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphonesimulator/B4iProject.build/B4i\ Example-generated-files.hmap -I/Users/zavaree/.Trash/macserver\ 1.10.49\ AM/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphonesimulator/B4iProject.build/B4i\ Example-own-target-headers.hmap -I/Users/zavaree/.Trash/macserver\ 1.10.49\ AM/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphonesimulator/B4iProject.build/B4i\ Example-all-target-headers.hmap -iquote /Users/zavaree/.Trash/macserver\ 1.10.49\ AM/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphonesimulator/B4iProject.build/B4i\ Example-project-headers.hmap -I/Users/zavaree/.Trash/macserver\ 1.10.49\ AM/UploadedProjects/<user id>/Payload/include -I/Users/zavaree/.Trash/macserver\ 1.10.49\ AM/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphonesimulator/B4iProject.build/DerivedSources/x86_64 -I/Users/zavaree/.Trash/macserver\ 1.10.49\ AM/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphonesimulator/B4iProject.build/DerivedSources -F/Users/zavaree/.Trash/macserver\ 1.10.49\ AM/UploadedProjects/<user id>/Payload -F../../Libs -MMD -MT dependencies -MF /Users/zavaree/.Trash/macserver\ 1.10.49\ AM/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphonesimulator/B4iProject.build/Objects-normal/x86_64/b4i_mapscale.d --serialize-diagnostics /Users/zavaree/.Trash/macserver\ 1.10.49\ AM/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphonesimulator/B4iProject.build/Objects-normal/x86_64/b4i_mapscale.dia -c /Users/zavaree/.Trash/macserver\ 1.10.49\ AM/UploadedProjects/<user id>/B4iProject/b4i_mapscale.m -o /Users/zavaree/.Trash/macserver\ 1.10.49\ AM/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphonesimulator/B4iProject.build/Objects-normal/x86_64/b4i_mapscale.o
/Users/zavaree/.Trash/macserver 1.10.49 AM/UploadedProjects/<user id>/B4iProject/b4i_mapscale.m:85:13: error: no visible @interface for 'B4XCanvas' declares the selector 'DrawLine::::::'
[__ref._cvs DrawLine:(float) (0) :(float) ([[__ref._cvs TargetRect] Bottom]-[self.__c DipToCurrent:(int) (1)]) :_screendistance :(float) ([[__ref._cvs TargetRect] Bottom]-[self.__c DipToCurrent:(int) (1)]) :[__ref._xui Color_Black] :(float) (_strokewidth)];
 ~~~~~~~~~~ ^~~~~~~~
/Users/zavaree/.Trash/macserver 1.10.49 AM/UploadedProjects/<user id>/B4iProject/b4i_mapscale.m:92:13: error: no visible @interface for 'B4XCanvas' declares the selector 'DrawLine::::::'
[__ref._cvs DrawLine:_screendistance :(float) ([[__ref._cvs TargetRect] Bottom]-[self.__c DipToCurrent:(int) (1)]) :_screendistance :(float) ([[__ref._cvs TargetRect] Bottom]-[self.__c DipToCurrent:(int) (6)]) :[__ref._xui Color_Black] :(float) (_strokewidth)];
 ~~~~~~~~~~ ^~~~~~~~
2 errors generated.

CompileC build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphonesimulator/B4iProject.build/Objects-normal/x86_64/b4i_googlemapsextra.o B4iProject/b4i_googlemapsextra.m normal x86_64 objective-c com.apple.compilers.llvm.clang.1_0.compiler
    /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/bin/clang -x objective-c -arch x86_64 -fmessage-length=0 -fdiagnostics-show-note-include-stack -fmacro-backtrace-limit=0 -std=gnu99 -fobjc-arc -fmodules -gmodules -fmodules-prune-interval=86400 -fmodules-prune-after=345600 -fbuild-session-file=/var/folders/d_/v9m_5d0n3bq3k8m9vv5637hc0000gn/C/org.llvm.clang/ModuleCache/Session.modulevalidation -fmodules-validate-once-per-build-session -Wnon-modular-include-in-framework-module -Werror=non-modular-include-in-framework-module -Wno-trigraphs -fpascal-strings -O0 -Wno-missing-field-initializers -Wno-missing-prototypes -Werror=return-type -Wno-implicit-atomic-properties -Werror=deprecated-objc-isa-usage -Werror=objc-root-class -Wno-arc-repeated-use-of-weak -Wduplicate-method-match -Wno-missing-braces -Wparentheses -Wswitch -Wunused-function -Wno-unused-label -Wno-unused-parameter -Wunused-variable -Wunused-value -Wempty-body -Wconditional-uninitialized -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-shadow -Wno-four-char-constants -Wno-conversion -Wconstant-conversion -Wint-conversion -Wbool-conversion -Wenum-conversion -Wshorten-64-to-32 -Wpointer-sign -Wno-newline-eof -Wno-selector -Wno-strict-selector-match -Wundeclared-selector -Wno-deprecated-implementations -DNS_BLOCK_ASSERTIONS=1 -isysroot /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneSimulator.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneSimulator9.2.sdk -fasm-blocks -fstrict-aliasing -Wprotocol -Wdeprecated-declarations -mios-simulator-version-min=7.0 -fvisibility=hidden -Wno-sign-conversion -fobjc-abi-version=2 -fobjc-legacy-dispatch -iquote /Users/zavaree/.Trash/macserver\ 1.10.49\ AM/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphonesimulator/B4iProject.build/B4i\ Example-generated-files.hmap -I/Users/zavaree/.Trash/macserver\ 1.10.49\ AM/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphonesimulator/B4iProject.build/B4i\ Example-own-target-headers.hmap -I/Users/zavaree/.Trash/macserver\ 1.10.49\ AM/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphonesimulator/B4iProject.build/B4i\ Example-all-target-headers.hmap -iquote /Users/zavaree/.Trash/macserver\ 1.10.49\ AM/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphonesimulator/B4iProject.build/B4i\ Example-project-headers.hmap -I/Users/zavaree/.Trash/macserver\ 1.10.49\ AM/UploadedProjects/<user id>/Payload/include -I/Users/zavaree/.Trash/macserver\ 1.10.49\ AM/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphonesimulator/B4iProject.build/DerivedSources/x86_64 -I/Users/zavaree/.Trash/macserver\ 1.10.49\ AM/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphonesimulator/B4iProject.build/DerivedSources -F/Users/zavaree/.Trash/macserver\ 1.10.49\ AM/UploadedProjects/<user id>/Payload -F../../Libs -MMD -MT dependencies -MF /Users/zavaree/.Trash/macserver\ 1.10.49\ AM/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphonesimulator/B4iProject.build/Objects-normal/x86_64/b4i_googlemapsextra.d --serialize-diagnostics /Users/zavaree/.Trash/macserver\ 1.10.49\ AM/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphonesimulator/B4iProject.build/Objects-normal/x86_64/b4i_googlemapsextra.dia -c /Users/zavaree/.Trash/macserver\ 1.10.49\ AM/UploadedProjects/<user id>/B4iProject/b4i_googlemapsextra.m -o /Users/zavaree/.Trash/macserver\ 1.10.49\ AM/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphonesimulator/B4iProject.build/Objects-normal/x86_64/b4i_googlemapsextra.o
/Users/zavaree/.Trash/macserver 1.10.49 AM/UploadedProjects/<user id>/B4iProject/b4i_googlemapsextra.m:6:9: fatal error: 'GoogleMaps/GoogleMaps.h' file not found
#import <GoogleMaps/GoogleMaps.h>
        ^

CompileC build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphonesimulator/B4iProject.build/Objects-normal/x86_64/main.o B4iProject/main.m normal x86_64 objective-c com.apple.compilers.llvm.clang.1_0.compiler
    /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/bin/clang -x objective-c -arch x86_64 -fmessage-length=0 -fdiagnostics-show-note-include-stack -fmacro-backtrace-limit=0 -std=gnu99 -fobjc-arc -fmodules -gmodules -fmodules-prune-interval=86400 -fmodules-prune-after=345600 -fbuild-session-file=/var/folders/d_/v9m_5d0n3bq3k8m9vv5637hc0000gn/C/org.llvm.clang/ModuleCache/Session.modulevalidation -fmodules-validate-once-per-build-session -Wnon-modular-include-in-framework-module -Werror=non-modular-include-in-framework-module -Wno-trigraphs -fpascal-strings -O0 -Wno-missing-field-initializers -Wno-missing-prototypes -Werror=return-type -Wno-implicit-atomic-properties -Werror=deprecated-objc-isa-usage -Werror=objc-root-class -Wno-arc-repeated-use-of-weak -Wduplicate-method-match -Wno-missing-braces -Wparentheses -Wswitch -Wunused-function -Wno-unused-label -Wno-unused-parameter -Wunused-variable -Wunused-value -Wempty-body -Wconditional-uninitialized -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-shadow -Wno-four-char-constants -Wno-conversion -Wconstant-conversion -Wint-conversion -Wbool-conversion -Wenum-conversion -Wshorten-64-to-32 -Wpointer-sign -Wno-newline-eof -Wno-selector -Wno-strict-selector-match -Wundeclared-selector -Wno-deprecated-implementations -DNS_BLOCK_ASSERTIONS=1 -isysroot /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneSimulator.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneSimulator9.2.sdk -fasm-blocks -fstrict-aliasing -Wprotocol -Wdeprecated-declarations -mios-simulator-version-min=7.0 -fvisibility=hidden -Wno-sign-conversion -fobjc-abi-version=2 -fobjc-legacy-dispatch -iquote /Users/zavaree/.Trash/macserver\ 1.10.49\ AM/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphonesimulator/B4iProject.build/B4i\ Example-generated-files.hmap -I/Users/zavaree/.Trash/macserver\ 1.10.49\ AM/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphonesimulator/B4iProject.build/B4i\ Example-own-target-headers.hmap -I/Users/zavaree/.Trash/macserver\ 1.10.49\ AM/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphonesimulator/B4iProject.build/B4i\ Example-all-target-headers.hmap -iquote /Users/zavaree/.Trash/macserver\ 1.10.49\ AM/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphonesimulator/B4iProject.build/B4i\ Example-project-headers.hmap -I/Users/zavaree/.Trash/macserver\ 1.10.49\ AM/UploadedProjects/<user id>/Payload/include -I/Users/zavaree/.Trash/macserver\ 1.10.49\ AM/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphonesimulator/B4iProject.build/DerivedSources/x86_64 -I/Users/zavaree/.Trash/macserver\ 1.10.49\ AM/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphonesimulator/B4iProject.build/DerivedSources -F/Users/zavaree/.Trash/macserver\ 1.10.49\ AM/UploadedProjects/<user id>/Payload -F../../Libs -MMD -MT dependencies -MF /Users/zavaree/.Trash/macserver\ 1.10.49\ AM/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphonesimulator/B4iProject.build/Objects-normal/x86_64/main.d --serialize-diagnostics /Users/zavaree/.Trash/macserver\ 1.10.49\ AM/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphonesimulator/B4iProject.build/Objects-normal/x86_64/main.dia -c /Users/zavaree/.Trash/macserver\ 1.10.49\ AM/UploadedProjects/<user id>/B4iProject/main.m -o /Users/zavaree/.Trash/macserver\ 1.10.49\ AM/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphonesimulator/B4iProject.build/Objects-normal/x86_64/main.o

Error: ** BUILD FAILED **

CompileC build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphonesimulator/B4iProject.build/Objects-normal/x86_64/b4i_mapscale.o B4iProject/b4i_mapscale.m normal x86_64 objective-c com.apple.compilers.llvm.clang.1_0.compiler
(1 failure)

Last edited:

zavaree

Licensed User
Longtime User
and now :
Ld Payload/B4i\ Example.app/B4i\ Example normal x86_64

zavaree

Licensed User
Longtime User
This is a different error. Please start a new thread.
no . it is same error. i compile with you temp id and :
Parsing code. (0.03s)
Compiling code. (0.58s)
Compiling layouts code. (0.00s)
Compiling debugger engine code. (3.58s)
Building Xcode project (1.11s)
Sending data to remote compiler. (35.65s)
Completed successfully.
Make sure that B4i-Bridge is started (192.168.1.127).

Status
Not open for further replies.