Android Question GooglePlayBilling B4XPage

MarcoRome

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi All.
I was trying the latest example for GooglePlayBilling on B4X I downloaded the example.

But the moment I go to try the same and click on Remove Ads this blank mask appears

1695725954008.png

Any suggestion ?
Device Galaxy S21 Android 13 same things also in another device

asales

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Maybe is because you don't configured the key, products and subscriptions in the Play Console?

I checked the example and get the same behavior. It's not completed the process to show the prices to get the subscription or product.

I checked my apps that uses this - with the real values - and are working correctly.

Upvote 0

MarcoRome

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Maybe is because you don't configured the key, products and subscriptions in the Play Console?

I checked the example and get the same behavior. It's not completed the process to show the prices to get the subscription or product.

I checked my apps that uses this - with the real values - and are working correctly.

Thank you for your answer @asales . I don't think anything needs to be configured using ADS_SDK_ID ( android.test.purchased ). In the previous version the cost was €1 by default.
Maybe as Erel said today they have problems with android.test.purchased ??

Upvote 0

MarcoRome

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
After some research I came to the following conclusion.
Before version 5, the library worked fine using android.test.purchased.
Without having any Apk inserted on the store the result was the following:

1695821236330.png

From version 5 of the library (this is not only for B4X but for all) it is not possible to use this test.
If placed on the store as a definitive version everything works, but unfortunately it is not possible to run the test only with the apk as happened before Rel. 5 of the billing library.
Following several links where they expose the same problem

1695821497404.png

1695821534608.png

What can i say, let's hope Google fixes this bug soon. (maybe already from Rel. 6.00).

Last edited:
Upvote 0