B4A Library GraphView Library (Source Code Added)

walterf25

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi Valdog, the original library allows you to use custom x axis, i have not implemented that in my library yet, i will look into it when i have some free time.

ValDog

Licensed User
Longtime User

OK, got it - thanks!

ValDog

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi Valdog, the original library allows you to use custom x axis, i have not implemented that in my library yet, i will look into it when i have some free time.

Walter, what about the log Y scale? Is that something you could do, say if I were to pay for it?

AlpVir

Licensed User
Longtime User
I am not clear AppendData to create a graph X, Y.
It would be possible to have a small example?
Thanks

walterf25

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User

Mahares

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Walter: I tried your new 1.35 lib, but I got the infamous on every button pressed: 'Unfortunately B4AGraphview Example has stopped'. It happened on a device OS 4.2.2 and on another with OS 5.0. I have all the below files in the additional lib folder:

EDIT: I uninstalled and re-installed the app and now everything is working as it should. No need to respond.
Thank you

Attachments

• upload_2015-4-4_10-18-52.png
    6.8 KB · Views: 255
Last edited:

walterf25

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User

walterf25

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
You are right, my eyes are not what they used to be. It is the sad truth, but my stomach is also not what it used to be.
That's what happens when you get old my friend.

Craig Moore

Licensed User
Longtime User
The so much awaited time is here...
The Example i've put together can be downloaded from here:

GraphView Example

:Updated April 3rd, 2015

Complete library based on the new original jar file.

Hi Walter,

Thanks for wrapping this library. I'm anxious to give it a try but your website seems to be gone.
Any chance you could post the example?
Thanks!

walterf25

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…