B4A Library GraphView Library (Source Code Added)

wimpie3

Licensed User
Longtime User
Ouch, the current version (4.0.0 used here?) has many bugs... unusable on Android 5 (bar charts seem to randomly grow/shrink horizontally).

walterf25

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Ouch, the current version (4.0.0 used here?) has many bugs... unusable on Android 5 (bar charts seem to randomly grow/shrink horizontally).
can you give examples of the bugs you are claiming?

I will find the time to update the library, probably won't be for a few weeks maybe a month or two.

Thanks,
Walter

kuosda

Licensed User
Longtime User
I also found several problems
1. How do I clear calendar line data
2.x axis will look at a range of less than after the show

Attachments

• a.jpg
    323.8 KB · Views: 329
  • b.jpg
    294.4 KB · Views: 328

walterf25

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I also found several problems
1. How do I clear calendar line data
2.x axis will look at a range of less than after the show

Hi Kuosda, thanks for reporting this issues, i haven't had time to look into this issues, i will try to find the time to update the library, can't promise it will be soon, but i will try to update it as soon as i can.

Thanks,
Walter

kuosda

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello Walterf25,
Has been for some time do not know how well you modify?

rproberto

Licensed User
Longtime User
good day to you all I need help how can I start the graphic with animation from scratch.
and the problem that each graph InPlace with its cordinates I show in this case the timer on cordinata x the value of the setting previously inserted
example:
set x (100) in this case, the timer start 100 = 101 -102 -103 etc. etc.
if InPlace 0 as starting me error
thanks in advance and thank the whole community of B4a for all those contributing to the various libraries and the staf of B4a

walterf25

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User

kuosda

Licensed User
Longtime User
hi walterf25
I know that @Johan Schoeman writes well, but does not perform well for lines with different arrays.
This means that if the data is read from the archive or SQLite, it is difficult to control the number of arrays is consistent. I am also not sure about this point. Did Johan Schoeman think of it, and he is not updating anymore!

Johan Schoeman

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
hi walterf25
Did Johan Schoeman think of it....

I have wrapped as much of the functionality as what I can. I have not seen any samples of this library that can do that it is that you require. I have posted the Java code here....https://www.b4x.com/android/forum/t...in-post-362.58017/page-19#post-599960....give it a shot

hi walterf25
....and he is not updating anymore!

Your statement = !true. I have posted an update of the library (V1.13) in post #363 of the mpAndroidCharts thread on 3 June 2018 - some 5 days ago.

Last edited:

kuosda

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello walterf25
Can I provide the original code of the GraphView Library?
I want to try to modify my question, but the repackaged jar after decompilation has failed.

walterf25

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello walterf25
Can I provide the original code of the GraphView Library?
I want to try to modify my question, but the repackaged jar after decompilation has failed.
Hi, I will try to look for it, i'm not even sure if I still have to source code for it, I will post it if I find it.

Regards
Walter

kuosda

Licensed User
Longtime User
I still use your code to at least apply to lines of different arrays, mpAndroidCharts is well written but currently only works on lines of the same array, and try to change it later if me have time.

walterf25

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I still use your code to at least apply to lines of different arrays, mpAndroidCharts is well written but currently only works on lines of the same array, and try to change it later if me have time.
I have added the source code to the first post, hopefully you can continue to maintain it and post any updates you make to this library, unfortunately i no longer have the time to continue updating it, but please feel free to add/change anything you think may be of useful value to the members of this forums.

Regards,
Walter

kuosda

Licensed User
Longtime User
I can try to change it to what I need.

The original decompilation difference is @DependsOn(values={"GraphView-4.0.0"})

Last edited:

walterf25

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I can try to change it to what I need.

The original decompilation difference is @DependsOn(values={"GraphView-4.0.0"})
Let me know how it goes.

GraphView-4.0.0 was the latest version when i did the last update, not sure what the latest would be.

Regards,
Walter

kuosda

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello walterf25
The attachment is the source code of my decompilation, but no matter how it is repackaged, it will not be used. It turns out that this line is missing.
@DependsOn(values={"GraphView-4.0.0"})
Next I can try to modify the code.

Attachments

• B4AGraphVieww.zip
    51.9 KB · Views: 221
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…