Happy Hanukkah

Beja

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Happy Hanukkah to Erel and all of our Jewish fellow members.
hanukkah-clipart-Rcddo8kc9.png

Beja

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I don't know his religion...
Me too! but I don't take chances.. I can know his religion later, but I will need to wait for another year to congratulate him if I missed this one :)

derez

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Please keep this forum free from religion issues ! I know it is all good intention, you may think you know where it starts but you'll never know where it gets to.

Beja

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
@derez,
Happy Hanukkah
At this very moment, I am receiving messages from friends in different countries who are wishing me a merry Christmas, and I am not just a passive recipient,
but interacting with them and thanking them, without embarrassing their feelings.. Of course I know Erel's religion, and if we kept words in their context then we can avoid
misunderstanding, This chat forum is all about lite talk and jokes among friends.. we are not fighting :)
I understand there are crazy people out there, but fortunately these chosen few in this forum are educated and mature.. after all, and thanks God, they are sane!

Take it easy, man.

Beja

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
@derez and Luca

Well, next time I will be careful and follow Murphy's Law# 19 that says:

"If two people told you, you have got no head, then you must check it"

your advice is well noted, derez.

Beja

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Maybe if a thousand people start to say something, I start to doubt ... MAYBE

Just touch your head quick! it wouldn't hurt, and after all it's free..

Last edited:

Beja

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I think derez remarks have merit.. I tried to jump over practical considerations.

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
חנוכה שמחה

:)

[P.S. I'm not Jewish. Erel... I don't know his religion... this depends on the area of the planet on which he was born. Maybe he celebrates 56 February]

the jewish calendar is different then the gregorian calender so hanukka or any other jewish holiday will always be in another gregorian calender day

(jewish calendar is counting the moon days not like gregorian calendar that is counting the sun days)

this year hanukka started at 16/12/2014

happy holidies to all of you too..

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Wars for religion do not exist; they are wars for oil, gas, diamonds, etc.

most wars are because religion... but it does not contradict what you said, because there are a lot of people that their religion is $$$

so in the end is all about the gas, oil, diamonts... ;)

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Please keep this forum free from religion issues ! I know it is all good intention, you may think you know where it starts but you'll never know where it gets to.

better not... i agree with derez that you know where you started but not where it will end...