Happy holidays!

Star-Dust

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Happy holidays to all the forum members who celebrate a holiday these days.

This is a challenging period for all of us. We all hope that the worldwide pandema will pass quickly. Take care and if you are stuck at home then at least you can develop with B4X :)
It's not exactly a vacation (or holidays) , rather it looks like a detention. Unfortunately it is necessary.

I hope everyone is healthy.

stevel05

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Yes, Happy Holidays to those that do :)

I am having a great deal of difficulty concentrating enough to do any meaningful programming. Although I have managed to get some jobs done around the house, fixing, painting. So not a total loss.

aeric

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I wish this is a happy holiday. In our country, it is call Movement Control Order (MCO) where everyone need to stay inside their house as much as they can. Only essential business is allowed. Travelling and business hour are limited.

Today I had a Zoom conference with my boss and team. The company will announce tomorrow to take volunteer leave according to our job position. In my case I will have to "volunteer" myself to take 6 days leave per month for 3 months. This mean my annual leave will be zero and I still need to deduct another 5 days of unpaid leave. The so call leave is not actually doing no work. During this period I still have to work from home even on weekends. My boss has forced me to cut down my proposed timeline from 30 man-days to complete a system in 3 weeks.

Star-Dust

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I wish this is a happy holiday. In our country, it is call Movement Control Order (MCO) where everyone need to stay inside their house as much as they can. Only essential business is allowed. Travelling and business hour are limited.

Today I had a Zoom conference with my boss and team. The company will announce tomorrow to take volunteer leave according to our job position. In my case I will have to "volunteer" myself to take 6 days leave per month for 3 months. This mean my annual leave will be zero and I still need to deduct another 5 days of unpaid leave. The so call leave is not actually doing no work. During this period I still have to work from home even on weekends. My boss has forced me to cut down my proposed timeline from 30 man-days to complete a system in 3 weeks.
Since it is voluntary and spontaneous there will be no problem. 😁
With us, however, it is not voluntary, only necessary ;)

rabbitBUSH

Licensed User
I still have to work from home even on weekends.
except on the days you are on leave and / or unpaid leave .. . . . .. . . .. :oops:

AnandGupta

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Traditionally this is not a holiday time for us but more work, as our million Indian clients start closing their accounts (March is accounting year end) using our account software and their support calls increases.

We have to cater and satisfy them and help them complete their accounts correctly.

I feel more or less blessed that I have some official work to do, in this lock down time.
And yes, I am getting some time to check on B4X too :)

Regards,

Anand

Last edited:

Sagenut

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I Wish Everyone the Best!
Everyone is free to choose what does it mean for himself. ;) :p:D

llama

Licensed User
Longtime User
Happy Holiday Erel, you echo my sentiments exactly . Great software and support so thanks for spending the time on all of this from all of us.
For me it is a time to reflect be thankful for what I have, and to look forward to see us all out of this. But in the meantime, B4X is making that time more enjoyable, along with the lits of repairs and fixes to my house in the UK

#staysafe and thanks to all the front line people tackling this virus.. Happy Easter

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User

rabbitBUSH

Licensed User
EDIT: ok using visual studio is an option:
Crickey : have you tried USING Visual Studio 😭😜. Careful Erel might put over his knee. 😳🖖

mshafiee110

Licensed User
Longtime User
I wish good health to all the people of the world, for developers every day is a holiday😁

Mvula

Licensed User
Longtime User
Happy holidays to all the forum members who celebrate a holiday these days.

This is a challenging period for all of us. We all hope that the worldwide pandema will pass quickly. Take care and if you are stuck at home then at least you can develop with B4X :)
thank you, Erel

TomKluz

Licensed User
Hello and wishes of Happy Easter to everyone.
Inspise of daily problems let's have a hope for better future.

LucaMs

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Pasqua.png

My latest work of art.

TomKluz

Licensed User
Do you want to make us sad ?
Your picture fits to everyday situation.
But, it is a good joke