Android Question Help, I have an error when compiling with the zxScannerLiveView library

CodeBlacK

Hello b4a community, I am new around here, it is my first time commented on this forum I have been learning to use Basic4Android I have and I have already used it for a month and it had not bothered me until now, my problem is that when I want to use zxScannerLiveView automatically when open the application I get an error I'm not really sure what generates the error but I think it has to do with a resource identifier, but I really don't know how to integrate it, I already installed the libraries in the lib directory of b4a but still nothing, something peculiar is that if I can compile the example without problems. I need your help! I am missing a step, if so, someone can help me.

Ps (Sorry for my English )

android.content.res.Resources $ NotFoundException: ID de recurso # 0x0
en android.content.res.Resources.getValue (Resources.java:1018)
en android.content.res.Resources.loadXmlResourceParser (Resources.java:2105)
en android.content.res.Resources.getLayout (Resources.java:857)
en android.view.LayoutInflater.inflate (LayoutInflater.java:394)
en android.view.LayoutInflater.inflate (LayoutInflater.java:352)
en eu.livotov.labs.android.camview.ScannerLiveView.initUI (ScannerLiveView.java:72)
en eu.livotov.labs.android.camview.ScannerLiveView. <init> (ScannerLiveView.java:67)
en zxscanwrapper.zxScanWrapper._initialize (zxScanWrapper.java:79)
... 26 más
** Actividad (escaner) Reanudar ** [/ CODE]

rraswisak

Licensed User
Open sample project in this 1st post, and compare Objects\res directory structure with your project

Also please pay attention to this @Johan Schoeman statement;
There are a number of files in the B4A project's Object/res/..... folders that are set to read only. Keep them like that.

There are permissions added to the B4A manifest - make sure you take note of it should you start a new B4A project.

You will need core-3.1.0.jar and android-support-v4.jar to be in your additional library folder. I have zipped them together - you can download them from HERE. Extract them from the zipped file and copy them to your additional library folder.

CodeBlacK

Open sample project in this 1st post, and compare Objects\res directory structure with your project

Also please pay attention to this @Johan Schoeman statement;

Thank you very much, it helped me a lot!
I had already configured the manifest, and had copied the res directory files, my problem was that I had not included core 3.1.0 and android-support-v4 in the additional libraries.

I am new to b4a and there are things that I still overlook!

rraswisak

Licensed User
No problem, i am B4A newbie too ... never stop learning for something new