https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=hook.vision.ro

What does this app do ?
- recognise objects from pictures
- recognise apparel
- it asociates you with a Celebrity
- detects colors and colorcode
- it predicts your domographic like origin, skincolor age
- it detects whether picture contain nudity or not

Try out my 2018 apps.., brand new !! Do not forget 5 star review will always be welcome.

Special thanks to Don Manfred how help me with api rest code, this comunity is great .
You should find the core of this app on my recent activity but first give it a try and install to see what is going on.
Keep decent and otherwise I will run out of api requests for this month :)

hookshy

Licensed User
Longtime User
should be:

immagini

You are descendent of Traian , I am descendent of Decebal
It is very simple "Interpretare imagini" is writen in my native language, romans did actualy invadded Romania arownd year 100 after Christ. (don't know if the game invaders is actully conept in the same year )
In fact many words from my native country is same as yours , but only for us ...because some how all italians I met does not know about this relations.
I was happy to get your replay ...

LucaMs

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
You are descendent of Traian , I am descendent of Decebal
It is very simple "Interpretare imagini" is writen in my native language, romans did actualy invadded Romania arownd year 100 after Christ. (don't know if the game invaders is actully conept in the same year )
In fact many words from my native country is same as yours , but only for us ...because some how all italians I met does not know about this relations.
I was happy to get your replay ...
I thought you had used an automatic translator or someone had done the translation for you (badly).

LucaMs

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
- it detects whether picture contain nudity or not
This should be very useful.

If you have an app where you allow your users to create their own avatar (photo), this piece of code could automatically evaluate whether to accept the photo chosen by the user.

If this worked, it would really be useful (of course I'm referring to the functionality, extrapolated from the app).

hookshy

Licensed User
Longtime User
If you have an app where you allow your users to create their own avatar (photo), this piece of code could automatically evaluate whether to accept the photo chosen by the user.

Yes I understand ...when somebody posts usually the inproper usage of forum depends actually on user send report for a picture

hookshy

Licensed User
Longtime User
And related to that in one of my app ...where people usually put comments on bet one guy put a picture with him sleeping ...his face on a pillow while sleeping
I suposed to be the moderator of the app but yet did not see this for long time so imagine ....

LucaMs

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
And related to that in one of my app ...where people usually put comments on bet one guy put a picture with him sleeping ...his face on a pillow while sleeping
I suposed to be the moderator of the app but yet did not see this for long time so imagine ....
the only way is to create automatically a list of new comments and publish them only after reading them :(