iOS Question How do I have a ToolBar with SideMenu?

Hilton

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi,

I have tried adding:
B4X:
NavControl.ToolBarVisible =  True
to the SideMenu example, but where the toolbar should be is simply black.

How do I create/show the tool bar?

Thanks,
Hilton.

Erel

B4X founder
Staff member
Licensed User
Longtime User
Looks fine here:
SS-2014-11-25_11.16.20.png

Upvote 0

Hilton

Licensed User
Longtime User
Have a look at THIS.

Yes, I did and in fact used that as a basis for creating the buttons within the toolbar - thank you. The problem is that the toolbar does not appear! I am using an iPad Mini and the toolbar is not showing. It seems that Erel used an iPhone in his test. I am going to try to get hold of my wife's iPhone and see if I can set things up on her phone. I have added her UDID to the list of devices and downloaded the provisioning file. I followed the instructions that Erel gave and in my first attempt at setting things up on her phone the icon is forever waiting....

When I can get enough time on her phone I want to run the same test as the iPad Mini and see if there is a difference and will let you know. Thank you both anyway.

Hilton.

Upvote 0

Hilton

Licensed User
Longtime User
Yes, I did and in fact used that as a basis for creating the buttons within the toolbar - thank you. The problem is that the toolbar does not appear! I am using an iPad Mini and the toolbar is not showing. It seems that Erel used an iPhone in his test. I am going to try to get hold of my wife's iPhone and see if I can set things up on her phone. I have added her UDID to the list of devices and downloaded the provisioning file. I followed the instructions that Erel gave and in my first attempt at setting things up on her phone the icon is forever waiting....

When I can get enough time on her phone I want to run the same test as the iPad Mini and see if there is a difference and will let you know. Thank you both anyway.

Hilton.

Ok, I have got the bridge etc working on my wife's iphone and compiled sidemenu with the line in the above post and the result was the same as with the iPad Mini. Ipad has ios8 and iphone ios7.1.2. When I remove the above line the page is the normal length but without the toolbar.

I have decided to take another approach, so will not pursue the issue, I just wanted to try the test and let you know as I said I would.

Bye,
Hilton.

Upvote 0