Android Question How to complete the app store publishing?

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by Sganga61, Dec 9, 2018.

1. Sganga61

Sganga61 Member Licensed User

Hi Everybody
    after upload my firt app (without error) using itunes connect service of B4i I go on the apple store connect page to fill all the required info along with the privacy policy link now mandatory required. I put all the screenshots, description & references as request.
    But, everytime I try to submit the app to the verification procedure (clicking on the upright button of the main page) I receive an error: BUILD! Send your build.......... (see attached picture)

What I missed? Where I'm wrong?

Attached Files:

2. Sganga61

Sganga61 Member Licensed User

Sorry...this is the Android forum....

3. karld

karld Active Member Licensed User

Sorry. I can't read your language. Since you posted it as an image I can't cut and paste it into google translate.

:(

4. Computersmith64

Computersmith64 Well-Known Member Licensed User

If you scroll down your app submission screen, there is a Build section. There should be a "+" symbol next to Build. Click on the "+" & select your build. Now you should be able to submit your app. It can take a while for your app to finish processing after it has been uploaded (sometimes up to an hour or more), so you won't see the "+" symbol next to Build immediately after you have uploaded it. You might also have to refresh the submission screen to get the "+" to show up after processing has completed.

- Colin.

Last edited: Dec 9, 2018
  5. Computersmith64

Computersmith64 Well-Known Member Licensed User

It says "send your builds using Xcode or Application Loader". Then there's a link to the versions supported. (I typed the text into Google Translate)

- Colin.

6. karld

karld Active Member Licensed User

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice