Android Question How to complete the app store publishing?

Sganga61

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi Everybody
after upload my firt app (without error) using itunes connect service of B4i I go on the apple store connect page to fill all the required info along with the privacy policy link now mandatory required. I put all the screenshots, description & references as request.
But, everytime I try to submit the app to the verification procedure (clicking on the upright button of the main page) I receive an error: BUILD! Send your build.......... (see attached picture)

What I missed? Where I'm wrong?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2018-12-09 02.11.01.png
    Screenshot 2018-12-09 02.11.01.png
    76 KB · Views: 270

karld

Licensed User
Longtime User
Sorry. I can't read your language. Since you posted it as an image I can't cut and paste it into google translate.

:(

Upvote 0

Computersmith64

Licensed User
Longtime User
If you scroll down your app submission screen, there is a Build section. There should be a "+" symbol next to Build. Click on the "+" & select your build. Now you should be able to submit your app. It can take a while for your app to finish processing after it has been uploaded (sometimes up to an hour or more), so you won't see the "+" symbol next to Build immediately after you have uploaded it. You might also have to refresh the submission screen to get the "+" to show up after processing has completed.

- Colin.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Computersmith64

Licensed User
Longtime User
Sorry. I can't read your language. Since you posted it as an image I can't cut and paste it into google translate.

:(
It says "send your builds using Xcode or Application Loader". Then there's a link to the versions supported. (I typed the text into Google Translate)

- Colin.

Upvote 0

karld

Licensed User
Longtime User
Upvote 0