HTML5, CSS3 Drag & Drop Builder

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello everyone :)

In the past few weeks we have been really busy in the B4J share my creations section, creating new projects using B4J Web Applications

While developing the Web Applications we needed to create the HTML, CSS3, Javascript, jQuery from scratch to fit the project we are working on and creating everything from scratch would take time, effort and a lot of design testing, so here is my proposal :
What do you think if we created an online service in our website which enables you to design any website you like by just Drag & Drop and the exported files will be :

the developer will have 2 options to export the results :
1- HTML5, CSS3, Javascript, etc...
Which you can use in any web application you would like.

2- B4J Web App
The exported web app will have the forms created and linked in every HTML files

We will also include pre designed templates created by us which you can also edit using this service, and just like the B4XCodeUI Kit we will keep updating the service by uploading new tools and designs.

The service will be a Monthly subscription and as cheap as just 10$-15$

What do you guys think? is it going to help everyone? and should we do it?

:)

Last edited:

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
An online service, to be paid monthly, would be good for those who often develop for the web. It would be better to make a b4j sw tool.
Yes i forgot to mention that the developer will have 2 options to export the results :
1- HTML5, CSS3, Javascript, etc...
2- B4J Web App
The exported web app will have the forms created and linked in every HTML files

*Just updated Post#1 :)

LucaMs

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
No, I meant that on this site it would be more appreciated a tool that generate html, css, js, ... and buy this, as most of the members develop native apps, rarely html pages / websites / web apps.

On the other hand, the service wouldn't be just for b4x.com members, so it would suit you.

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Furthermore, an online service is also a problem for secrecy (if I thought of developing the web app of the century 😁, which will make me a billionaire, I would not rely on an online service).
Well nothing will be saved on the server, almost everything is a client sided, the only thing will be saved on the server is the client information :
1-Basic information (full name, email, etc...)
2-Membership information

LucaMs

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
An online service, to be paid monthly, would be good for those who often develop for the web. It would be better to make a b4j sw tool.
Thinking about it better (I rarely think decently; things work out better when I don't think at all 😄) I had only figured out a monthly but mandatory fee in a year, which you didn't mean. Using and paying for the service for a month or two can be very good even for those who don't continually develop web stuff.

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Thinking about it better (I rarely think decently; things work out better when I don't think at all 😄) I had only figured out a monthly but mandatory fee in a year, which you didn't mean. Using and paying for the service for a month or two can be very good even for those who don't continually develop web stuff.
Exactly :)

Xfood

Expert
Licensed User
Hello, I think it's a great idea, also the monthly subscription method, so if you plan to develop a web app, make your monthly subscription and develop it using its web port offered by Saif, it would be nice as it happened in b4a, to be able to use the web service (to do tests) with limitations, of code, of size of the project, to familiarize with the tool, while for the actual project, you need to activate the subscription. Fantastic idea Saif. Thanks for existing

Mashiane

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Interesting concept, please bear with my curiosity...

Question: Is this CSS, HTML and javascript tool linked to any framework? For example Bootstrap/Material etc etc?

I'm not sure if you are aware of this thread, https://www.b4x.com/android/forum/t...g-web-builder-with-b4j-banano.115269/#content

For my personal interest, will BANano be supported by this tool?

Thanks.
Hello Dear,

It will contain bootstrap pre designed designs/templates or you could just create your own by drag & drop

It can also be used in any kind of development platform & technology, example : you can use it in B4J web app, Asp.net, PHP, etc...

I have seen BANano before and let me tell you that it's amazing! Alain did a really great job but our approach is different, we will not use any special elements in the B4J it will only be JQueryElement

The main reason of this service is not to create a whole new platform, the main reason is to make the life of web and mobile web apps developers easier when they have to create the other 50% of their applications which is the UI

hatzisn

Licensed User
Longtime User
A one time fee for limited time I believe would be also welcomed.

Mashiane

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello Dear,

It will contain bootstrap pre designed designs/templates or you could just create your own by drag & drop

It can also be used in any kind of development platform & technology, example : you can use it in B4J web app, Asp.net, PHP, etc...

I have seen BANano before and let me tell you that it's amazing! Alain did a really great job but our approach is different, we will not use any special elements in the B4J it will only be JQueryElement

The main reason of this service is not to create a whole new platform, the main reason is to make the life of web and mobile web apps developers easier when they have to create the other 50% of their applications which is the UI

Lovely, are you using the latest bootstrap 5 only or also 4? This should be exciting. For areas like us, rural areas where the network can be really erratic and slow, is there an alternative downloadable version, please.

Thanks.

micro

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi saif
I think it's a great idea, perhaps as LucaMs says better a fixed price than a monthly fee.
But you decide what is best
When do you plan to make this available?

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi saif
I think it's a great idea, perhaps as LucaMs says better a fixed price than a monthly fee.
But you decide what is best
When do you plan to make this available?
Very very soon, i think within 7 days it should be online :)