iOS Question I can't see the fontawesome icon on the toolbar. I can only see the letters.

dongsool

Licensed User
Longtime User
1613405267244.png
I followed the tutorial, but it didn't work.

Attachments

• navigator.zip
    111.8 KB · Views: 175

Semen Matusovskiy

Licensed User
The simpliest workaround is to use B4A. Create a new project. Open a Designer and edit properties for Button1. Set TypeFace to FontAwesome and click line FontAwesome ... Find an icon and click it (to copy to clipboard). Switch to B4i designer. Paste (Ctrl-V) into Text property. Unlike you will see a square box in B4i Designer, in run-time everything looks correct.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

dongsool

Licensed User
Longtime User
1613486951695.png

I can't understand.

My situation is that the text field is not a square box like that, but a text.

1613487098567.png

Chr(0xF1A9) This is obviously copied and pasted from the icon picker.

Upvote 0

dongsool

Licensed User
Longtime User
The simpliest workaround is to use B4A. Create a new project. Open a Designer and edit properties for Button1. Set TypeFace to FontAwesome and click line FontAwesome ... Find an icon and click it (to copy to clipboard). Switch to B4i designer. Paste (Ctrl-V) into Text property. Unlike you will see a square box in B4i Designer, in run-time everything looks correct.

Yeah, well, it works the way you told me.

But this doesn't seem to be the exact way.

Thank you.

Upvote 0

Semen Matusovskiy

Licensed User
The exact way is to add in Designer two additional lines: FontAwesome .... and Material Icons ... , like for Labels. Buttons etc.
Probably, it will be done in future releases, but just now it's necessary to use a workaround (Erel's suggestion works also).

Upvote 0