iOS Question iAdmob giving errors - support the In-App Purchase capability

mcqueccu

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi, I don't really know what has changed but iAdmob is no longer compiling, even in previously successful released projects.

I keep getting this error when i add iadmob with consent

B4X:
B4i Version: 5.51
Parsing code.    (0.04s)
Building folders structure.    (0.10s)
Compiling code.    (0.09s)
Compiling layouts code.    (0.00s)
Compiling debugger engine code.    (1.56s)
Building Xcode project    (0.35s)
Sending data to remote compiler.    Error
Out: Build settings from command line:
    ARCHS = arm64
    CODE_SIGN_IDENTITY = iPhone Distribution: myName (6******S)
    CONFIGURATION_BUILD_DIR = /Users/administrator/Documents/UploadedProjects/<user id>/Payload
    OTHER_CODE_SIGN_FLAGS = --keychain <user id>
    PRODUCT_NAME = African Quotes
    PROVISIONING_PROFILE = ******-****-****-****-***********

note: Using new build system
note: Planning build
note: Constructing build description
error: Provisioning profile "default" doesn't support the In-App Purchase capability. (in target 'B4iProject' from project 'B4iProject')

Error: ** BUILD FAILED **

When I check my default profile in apple developer website, it seems you can't in-App purchase capability to wildcard Adhoc profile. Am really finding it diffiucult to debug the app. I don't know what to do next.

mcqueccu

Licensed User
Longtime User
What I realised is that default ADHOC mobile provision file which uses the WildCard APP ID, is not working because of the requirement of inApp-Purchases, and Wildcard APP IDs do not allow selecting IAP.

So what I did was to
i. create a new ADHOC Mobile Provision file using my current project EXPLICIT APP ID (com.domainname.appname)
ii. Downloaded the new provision file and added it to my Keys folder (Named it default)
(NOTE: When I named it different, B4I was still reading the old default provision and giving the IAP warning)
iii. Also, add the new requirement for Google Maps Ads SDK v7.42.0

B4X:
    #PlistExtra: <key>GADIsAdManagerApp</key><true/>
    #AdditionalLib: libsqlite3.dylib
    #AdditionalLib: libz.dylib
    #AdditionalLib: WebKit.framework

So now, my question is does it mean, we have to create new Adhoc default mobile provision with our explicit app ids before we can debug?

Upvote 0

Erel

B4X founder
Staff member
Licensed User
Longtime User
(NOTE: When I named it different, B4I was still reading the old default provision and giving the IAP warning)
You can use #ProvisionFile to set the app specific provision profile.

So now, my question is does it mean, we have to create new Adhoc default mobile provision with our explicit app ids before we can debug?
Yes, if using iAdMob.

Upvote 0