iOS Question Image is stretched

Lucas Eduardo

Licensed User

Attachments

Lucas Eduardo

Licensed User
In the screenshot there is not image blurred because i use this code, but the image it's stretched
B4X:
Dim scale As Float = GetDeviceLayoutValues.NonnormalizedScale
ivImagem.Bitmap = LoadBitmapResize(pastaImagem,nomeImagem,ivImagem.Width * scale,ivImagem.Height * scale,False)
but in the thread https://www.b4x.com/android/forum/t...-fit-images-without-distortion.86627/#content i tryed both of them
B4X:
Sub FitImageToView(bmp As B4XBitmap, ImageView As B4XView)
and this
B4X:
Sub FillImageToView(bmp As B4XBitmap, ImageView As B4XView)
And both of them keeps the images blurred

Lucas Eduardo

Licensed User
I was doing an example to show to you and i tryed to put one sub after another and the results are good. Is it the best way to get it?
B4X:
FitImageToView(bt2, ImageView1)
Ajusta_Imagem1(ImageView1, File.DirAssets, "image2.png")
B4X:
Public Sub Ajusta_Imagem1(ivImagem As ImageView,pastaImagem As String,nomeImagem As String)
    #IF B4A
    ivImagem.SetBackgroundImage(XUI.LoadBitmapResize(pastaImagem, nomeImagem, ivImagem.Width, ivImagem.Height, True)).Gravity = Gravity.CENTER
    #ELSE IF B4I
    Dim scale As Float = GetDeviceLayoutValues.NonnormalizedScale
    ivImagem.Bitmap = LoadBitmapResize(pastaImagem,nomeImagem,ivImagem.Width * scale,ivImagem.Height * scale,True)
    #End If
End Sub

Attachments

Semen Matusovskiy

Licensed User
As I understood, you crop a picture (enough unusual way).
It's possible to replace imageview by panel with imageview as child (see sample).

Attachments

Lucas Eduardo

Licensed User
It's cropping the images when they are small
B4X:
Dim bmp As B4XBitmap = XUI.LoadBitmap(File.DirAssets, "iconSairMenu.png")
utils.FillImageToView(bmp, iconMenuLateral)

Attachments

Semen Matusovskiy

Licensed User
Even so old models as iPhone 7, 8 Plus have width 1242 pixels. it looks that a picture in side menu is about 40% of width (approx. 500 pixels * 500 pixels).
Which size has a png-file ? Guess, that much less, so IOS really "stretches" and a picture on the screen looks terrible.
Use SVG file (if possible).