Android Question ImageView over Button

Sergey_New

Licensed User
Longtime User
I read on the forum that there is no simple solution. In one of the old releases of the application, I found that this was done without any tricks. For a new application for this purpose I tried to use the old activity and surprisingly found that the ImageView are visible on top of the Button. What is the reason is not clear. Maybe one of the forum members can explain? Attached is a test project.
1.png

And the file test.b4a can be renamed, the content can be changed.

Attachments

• test.zip
    6.5 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:

teddybear

Licensed User
surprisingly found that the ImageView are visible on top of the Button. What is the reason is not clear. Maybe one of the forum members can explain? Attached is a test project.
It's a pure coincidence, the ImageView is just right placed on top layer which is over the button, they are individual. you can place the ImageView anywhere even under the button

Upvote 0

Sergey_New

Licensed User
Longtime User
Put the ImageView inside a panel and set its elevation to 3dip+.
In my example, ImageView can be placed anywhere in the button without respecting the size of the indents, and the panel is also not needed.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

teddybear

Licensed User
And you try to do that. I could not get.
You can change the order of imgNote on View Tree of windows in Designer, put it upper or lower layer of btnNote.

Upvote 0

teddybear

Licensed User
You said 'surprisingly found that the ImageView are visible on top of the Button. What is the reason is not clear'. is it a question?

Upvote 0