iOS Question iOS Options

daniedb

Licensed User
Longtime User
HI Erel

I need to develop "One" app for a Iphone client.

What will my best options be, and what need I to do for testing/developing. Don't have a Mac or Iphone.
Are there any discount when buying B4i if I already have b4a.

Thanks
Danie

daniedb

Licensed User
Longtime User
Thanks Erel. Got it, for Some reason it went to Spam fodler. All your other mail (Upgrade etc) come through normal.

One last Question please.
I'm only develop for a Private Client and this APP (or any future app) will not be put in the Online Store, or I don't plan to use the online Apple Store.
DO I still need a developers account then

Thanks
Danie

Upvote 0

imbault

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi Danie,

Without an Apple dev. account, you won't be able to provision your device to run the app, nor any Apple device for your in house App (for your client)

It seems with xCode 7, you no longer need an app dev account, but I didn't tried that.
So you can try with xCode 7.
Or you can Jailbreak your device, in that case you try with JailCoder: http://oneiros.altervista.org/jailcoder/

But the best is getting an apple dev account, you will be able to add 100 ad-hoc provisioning devices, it's worth it, and you will be able to deploy it for your client, I agree paying US$99 for just testing on your own device is a nonsense, but for deploying for few devices, and getting the Apple store, it makes sense.

Patrick

Last edited:
Upvote 0