iOS Question IOS7 Background Fetch Programming

sarmanho

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi Erel. Good afternoon dear. I have to deliver a huge amount of messages in no time! I know that push notifications are not delivered on this scale and in a short time. I need the iphone see 5 in 5 minutes my servers to know if there's anything new. Like a BROADCAST. The link above has a very nice example of what I want. I know you're getting better and better the B4i. My client is in need of it. How to do it in B4i? Even I bless you dear! It turns out that my term is ending. I need BACKGROUND MODE FETCH. I saw that you have already implemented BACKGROUND LOCATION and BACKGROUND AUDIO. I await answer ...

Upvote 0

sarmanho

Licensed User
Longtime User

Thanks for the reply Erel. My client will send news even! You guessed it! I need to work BACKGROUND FETCH. Its implement in B4i or Objective C in line? If necessary I can give a value for you. Its do?

Upvote 0

sarmanho

Licensed User
Longtime User
Erel think you can shoot a local notification after the data is retrieved using BACKGROUND MODE FETCH?

Upvote 0
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…