iOS Question IOS7 Background Fetch Programming

sarmanho

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi Erel. Good afternoon dear. I have to deliver a huge amount of messages in no time! I know that push notifications are not delivered on this scale and in a short time. I need the iphone see 5 in 5 minutes my servers to know if there's anything new. Like a BROADCAST. The link above has a very nice example of what I want. I know you're getting better and better the B4i. My client is in need of it. How to do it in B4i? Even I bless you dear! It turns out that my term is ending. I need BACKGROUND MODE FETCH. I saw that you have already implemented BACKGROUND LOCATION and BACKGROUND AUDIO. I await answer ...

Upvote 0

sarmanho

Licensed User
Longtime User
I don't see how background fetch mode will help you achieve this.

This feature allows your app to download small data from time to time while it is in the background. Then when the user starts your app your app will already include the downloaded data. It is good for a news app for example.

Thanks for the reply Erel. My client will send news even! You guessed it! I need to work BACKGROUND FETCH. Its implement in B4i or Objective C in line? If necessary I can give a value for you. Its do?

Upvote 0