Android Question Is Calendar view available ?

Anser

Licensed User
Longtime User
Dear All,

I would like to know that whether a Calendar view is available in B4A ?

My purpose is to show the appointments on a Calendar view. The appointments will be picked up from MySQL database and then displayed on the calendar.

Any information will be appreciated.

Regards
Anser

DonManfred

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Upvote 0

Anser

Licensed User
Longtime User
I don't want to use Google Calendar or any other calendars. What I need is, read few rows, from my MySQL table and then show it on a Calendar. For eg. A list containing appointments for the month of March-2015. It will be used just for display purpose only. No manipulations required. It should have a long click event for any day and once the user long clicks on a day it will display the appointments of that day on a ListView.

The user will have a summary view of a particular month. Something similar to the image given below.

Calendar.png

It will be nice I can show the details inside the day column as shown in the above picture. Even if the details inside the day column is not there is also fine, but some color difference in the day column, giving a visual message to the user that there some appointments/activities exist for that day.

Regards

Anser

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Anser

Licensed User
Longtime User
After seeing your Library's screen snapshot, I feel that it may serve my purpose for the time being.

Upvote 0

DonManfred

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
When do you think that you will be ready ?
I don´t know. Actually the project is stopped due to problems understanding the Calendar-Mthods in android and how to add the "Bridge" between the wrapper and b4a for the Calendar-Entries...
The entries you see in the snapshot are all hardcoded in the wrapper

I don´t know whether i reopen the project or not as yet.

Upvote 0