B4R Question Is it possible to use the BBC micro::bit with B4R

i have noticed that it is possible to use the microbit with the arduino ide and was wondering if there ia b4x solution for it. I usually use the Arduino and ESP32 but the microbit is more suited for kids through ease of use and then they can go on to the arduino plartform and other mcrocontroller plartfotm when comfortable. Does b4x have anything for the microbit ?

@Erel

Thanks for the quick reply , we are thinking of using B4X to teach secondary school kids and maybe primary school. We follow a curriculum which is similar to that of the UK where we have GCSE ordinary level and advanced level computer science for secondary school . We have a new national curriculum which has introduced microcontrollers and both teachers and students are having a hard time as its all new stuff but most are comfortable with visual basic 6.0 as that's what the teachers trained back in the day.

Since B4x uses BASIC syntax we think it makes it easy for the teachers to learn microntrollers as they don't have to learn a new language like C++ or python while also learning electronics which is also new to them. I will update here on this site how it goes. I will try it out B4R with the microbit and post the progress and problems here.

Upvote 0