Android Question Issue - Copying updated assets files (79)

Xavelite

Hi All,

I have some troubles to run the debugger on my application i'm building...

- Code was working fine till today... (no changes in code since)
- I receive the following message :
Copying updated assets files (79)

- I alrdy clean the project and deleted the app from my tablet (im using B4A bridge)

- It is frustrating as sometimes, it works and don't give the error anymore ... However, now i'm stuck since 2 hours with this message ....

- i also tried to addd the following statement ' DebuggerForceStandardAssets: true, however it does not rly help ....

Thank you in advance,
Best regards,
Xavier Besnard

Xavelite

Hi All,

I have some troubles to run the debugger on my application i'm building...

- Code was working fine till today... (no changes in code since)
- I receive the following message :
Copying updated assets files (79)

- I alrdy clean the project and deleted the app from my tablet (im using B4A bridge)

- It is frustrating as sometimes, it works and don't give the error anymore ... However, now i'm stuck since 2 hours with this message ....

- i also tried to addd the following statement ' DebuggerForceStandardAssets: true, however it does not rly help ....

Thank you in advance,
Best regards,
Xavier Besnard
When i add the debuggerforcedtandardassets : true

it provides the following error : java.io.FileNotFoundException: ?????????.bal
However, it exists... and as i said, after some time, it works again

Upvote 0

Xavelite

So basically, i'm connected to my tablet with B4A.
When i run the debug mode. The logger stucks at "copying updated assets files" and my app won't start on the table

in attachment i have a printscreen of my main module (which at starts try to log 1111 as a test, but it does not work)
- The app was working fine before, i don't know what i changed if i changed something, normally i did not ....

Thank you for your time! ( i also re-installed SDK 28, but it does not help)

1587063558867.png

Upvote 0

Xavelite

So basically, i'm connected to my tablet with B4A.
When i run the debug mode. The logger stucks at "copying updated assets files" and my app won't start on the table

in attachment i have a printscreen of my main module (which at starts try to log 1111 as a test, but it does not work)
- The app was working fine before, i don't know what i changed if i changed something, normally i did not ....

Thank you for your time! ( i also re-installed SDK 28, but it does not help)

View attachment 91953
Hi again Erel,

After some testing it seems that adding " android:name="android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE"" in the manifest editor fixes the issue.
It seems to work. I will try a bit more and provide feedback.

Thanks again for your time.

Best regards,
Xavier Besnard

Upvote 0