iOS Question IStore, purchases refuse by Apple

james_sgp

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi, I'm using iStore in my app for users to make membership purchases; however, the app has been rejected by apple for the following reason:

"We noticed that your app includes, or accesses paid digital content, services, or functionality by means other than in-app purchase, which is not appropriate for the App Store. Specifically:
The Indigo and Royal citizen can be purchased in the app using payment mechanisms other than in-app purchase. "

Can someone advise what's going wrong? I have created the products in the app profile, and they are being called correctly (I think) by the app.

James

tufanv

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Are you only using istore? No other method for payment like webview with paypal etc?
Hi, I'm using iStore in my app for users to make membership purchases; however, the app has been rejected by apple for the following reason:

"We noticed that your app includes, or accesses paid digital content, services, or functionality by means other than in-app purchase, which is not appropriate for the App Store. Specifically:
The Indigo and Royal citizen can be purchased in the app using payment mechanisms other than in-app purchase. "

Can someone advise what's going wrong? I have created the products in the app profile, and they are being called correctly (I think) by the app.

James

Upvote 0

james_sgp

Licensed User
Longtime User
In the B4i app, no only iStore (the B4a version is using Stripe, but Apple rejected that orgliginally and i had to use In-app purchase).

So is iStore the right thing, or have i lost the plot...?

James

Upvote 0

MikeH

Licensed User
Longtime User
In the B4i app, no only iStore (the B4a version is using Stripe, but Apple rejected that orgliginally and i had to use In-app purchase).

So is iStore the right thing, or have i lost the plot...?

James
You can ask the Apple reviewer to answer that question. You might have to ask a few times as they like their boilerplate.

Upvote 0